Toribash
might continue out of this but for now here's a replay. cnc please.
Attached Files
baited.rpl (232.2 KB, 36 views)
this rpl is really good, very clean movement. during the bait the lumbar was very bent, but i think that's fine. the kick at the end was very satisfying, well done on the tuck.

since its short there's not much to nitpick but the opening step was a little awkward

i would look to your knees a bit, they're pretty poorly managed, even though they look good.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
thanks for the cnc shoddy, much appreciated. lately when i make replays i obsess over them to the point where i dont continue them cause im dissapointed with them. so i decided to make something without editing it, here you go, its not as good my usual stuff but atleast its something a bit longer.
Attached Files
meridian.rpl (541.0 KB, 28 views)
While your whole tori looks smooth small things bring down the overall quality of the replay.

for example: around frame 1419 when you wiggled your lumbar or the way you extended that knee at frame 1366. Small things like this happen in nearly every trick or transition you do. I'm about 98% percent sure you see these yourself, as you have a keen eye for these sorts of things.

there's not much else for me to mention that I can see wrong, good replay m8

thank you stance, i only noticed the mistakes post making it cause i didnt edit it, but i'll try and get better at nipping them in the bud. here's a replay i tried to speed run, gave myself 15 minutes. thought why not post it. open to all cnc.
Attached Files
BLUKU BLUKU.rpl (499.7 KB, 33 views)
Just my opinion not a tricking expert but. The opening stance thingy is super cool, I just wish you had gone into some moving instead of just kicking the ground, also when you have a lotta airtime, try to find something to do, sorta boring to just hold poses till you hit the ground like 1340 and 1279 (but a lot less 1279) I really love the replay tho, one of my favorite tricking replays in a while.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
This is really clean stuff, I often hate the tricking relaxed look but this looks quite firm. Nice stuff
i mean everything is perfect except for like 1100 which is still 9/10 just your toes scraped and all i heard was nails on a chalk board

good good really good stuff
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca