Toribash
Original Post
Round Table Talk
This is a place where members can talk about what is happening around them. Or funny tales they saw in the net. Please type out the whole story or atleast with a YouTube link elaborate on what you saw. And how you feel about it. Remember no one is wrong in there personal ideas. This is just a place to talk politics really.
Last edited by thepureone; Sep 16, 2011 at 03:59 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I've been recently banned from all computers because i broke mine.
So my sister gave it to her friend to try and fix it, im still waiting to here what
happened. I'm on right now because my mom isn't here so i just snook on.
i am also very bored because theres not much to do cept the computers and outside.
i lost my train of thought right now so im kinda angry (anga problemos :|)
so i will try and continue this later.
im srry for ur loss...
idk how ide live without computars...
Last edited by graymaster; Jun 22, 2011 at 03:04 AM.
So recently I was going through the news and I saw this storyand thought that it would be a good discussion topic, so make sure you read it before you respond. On to the topic! Do you guys feel that there should or should not be universal healthcare?
Health care is now more of a nation wide "civil war". Because in all honesty there is really no draw back to health care that I am aware off. But its the principals of the country that is the true fight. With anything we Americans do, Money is always the problem. I like to refer to that advances that we made to gaining national health care to allow use the equal service that the government officials receive. But then again there is always the class differences that 80% of the republicans use behind closed doors. So in final statement Yes to health care. Time I think it will happen in 10 years... or less.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Alright alright looks like no one wants to talk about healthcare anymore. So you know what ima add in a new topic. Lets see..... New President Topics? Yeah why not. What do you think our next pres should represent. If Obama doesn't get his 2nd term.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
i'm for obama in the next election
he isn't perfect but he is a heck of a lot better then those big business monsters.
Free Pv2Caribou
Mhm, all that corporation corruption. And the fact that the only people running are the Republicans(notice no democrats are running at this point in time) And I think he just need to compromise with the war unit. Who want the war to continue.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
And the fact that the only people running are the Republicans(notice no democrats are running at this point in time)

it is practically unheard of to run a second candidate of the same party as the incumbent.
it would practically give the election to the GOP
Free Pv2Caribou