Ranking
lol, Karstnator wat the hell are you? joking
Thanks really for cnc and i will do it next time, but you know buhh, i am just a new to that, don't expect me to be like chillz, i am just a sucker not really skilled :/ maybe i like art and really watching art but not AWESOME! at making textures
Also, uploading the legs(finished) it sucks :/ cnc please what should i do on legs D:
and what do u mean chillz? u meant da second set? its not finished yet, and i make dat leg and i am really sleepy
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Dec 14, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
The shin guards ... don't look like em at all
The thighs ... well ... mhmmmm
are those metal stuff there?
I really don't know
You could have had added a better design though :/

you could have had given him a belt made out of rope
with awesome pants

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Well, its like sk1llz wants, and he likes it :/ if it was just a set i am making and i will sell, i would make it different and better i think. but you know ehhh. If i really did my best on it then it should be sold for more but he is paying 150k :/ so i make it like how he wants it, if he doesn't like it i will make something near to wat u said.
Legs are a little inaccurate in my opinion. The armour plating between each of the plates should be closer to each other to show a mini gap and not a giant space between each of them. Also, will you be adding those little symbols on the leg textures which seemed to be carved into the armour or are you skipping that?
Looks great. I'm glad you didn't choose the one with the armour because that looked more like a knight. The tattoos on the biceps was a nice touch. 8/10
Well, Thanks and i don't understand exactly what you mean but, The second set is another set currently making it for sk1llz, and he want it to look like a knight, I just don't understand that line in the middle.