Toribash
Original Post
[ES] Better Safe Than Sorry

This is an event all about being gamble aware, we have had too many members of the ES team being taken out by gambling tycoons and drug cartels because of their crippling debt and addiction. You may have noticed our drop in numbers, well now you know the reason. As there are still members of our team involved in such dangerous activity we thought we needed to raise awareness, not only within the team but the whole community, and what better way to do this than through a toribash event!

In case you're interested, the drug cartels are coming for fallu next. He stole a load of magic mushrooms and had a huge trip where he thought he saw some horses with square wheels, when all he saw was two regular guys riding past each other on some bikes.

How will it work?

You will be placed in a tournament tree, to advance you must win your matches, pretty simple. The tournament tree has a prize, but there is another way of winning in this event - gambling.

You can place bets both on the winner of a match and on the winner of the entire event. The winnings will be shared amongst the people who bet on the winner.

But wait! That's not all! If you're in the tournament and you bet on a match, depending on whether you win or lose the bet you will also get an advantage or disadvantage in your next fight. If you won your bet, you start as if you had already won 2 fights! But if you lost your bet, you start as if you had already lost 3 fights.

Explanation of advantages and disadvantages from betting

Rules

1. I hope it goes without saying, but no rigging matches. If you get caught doing this expect a hefty ban.
2. Minimum bet is 1k
3. When betting send the tc to the account SafeBets with a message to explain what you are betting on. For example;
Originally Posted by SmallBowl
I have sent 2k, betting on SmallBowl to win against Moop.

Originally Posted by SmallBowl
I have sent 5k, I am betting on SmallBowl to win the entire event.

4. You can not bet against yourself.
5. You can only bet on the overall winner in the first week of the event.
6. Matches are best of 15.
7. The mod list is shown at the bottom of this post, play the mods in the order shown.
8. Each round lasts 2 weeks, if you are unable to schedule your match post here with evidence of PMs you sent and the person who was deemed to put more effort in will be advanced.
9. If a player has an advantage/disadvantage, the matches you skip are the first ones in the list.
10. Only one account per player
11. No bets will be refunded - Apart from in the case where a player forfeits the match, in which case all bets for that match will be refunded.
13. To enter, simply post in this thread with the message;
Originally Posted by This Could Be YOU!!!!!!!!
I will gamble responsibly

Entry is free of charge.

Prizes

Winner of the tournament, 100k.

Mod List

Mods

Participants

List

Bracket

Bracket

If the bracket image is not fully updated or is broken use this link

Bets

Bets

Deadline
Semifinals ends at 00:00 GMT 0, on Saturday 8th October
Last edited by Mercurit; Oct 6, 2016 at 12:26 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
You don't have to join to bet right? (Didn't read whole description) Just here to bet on people

Nah you can bet without joining, no worries
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
i will gamble responsibly
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
I will gamble responsibly "I guess"

**My last tourney before leave.
SEND ME TC 4FREE