Ranking
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
I liek how on ChampionSelect Sivir counters Caitlyn even though she has 150 range less than her.

If a Caitlyn abuses 100% of her range, no champion can win against her in lane, its just that no one does so a 500 range champion can shit all over her. Sivir OP.

omg sivir must counter her because she can step on her traps lolxdddddddddddddd

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I liek how on ChampionSelect Sivir counters Caitlyn even though she has 150 range less than her.

If a Caitlyn abuses 100% of her range, no champion can win against her in lane, its just that no one does so a 500 range champion can shit all over her. Sivir OP.

The koreans rush Furor boots on long range adcs (cait, kog) and can constantly stay in max range while AA'ng the enemy adc, so sad too look at.
So I was playing earlier today and their Pantheon looked a bit weak.
Turns out two spears from Nidalee will indeed; wreck his shit.
Enjoy

Champion select can be a bit inaccurate on these things, amazingly I haven't played against a caitlyn as sivir yet so I won't know for sure until I try it. I expect it to be pretty dependent on which support gets control of the bush. One thing to note is that your boomerang blade has a longer range than her auto attack. Granted, that damage can be greatly reduced by standing behind a ton of minions, but if you're standing behind a ton of minons then I'm probably able to farm without getting constantly auto attacked.

I find that I eat caitlyn for breakfast when playing trist, though maybe that's just because she's my most comfortable adc. The occasional free damage when she is standing too near to a minion you're last hitting is nice, but you don't really lose trades as hard as most others do early on. Once you have a few levels you're winning them outright. Auto -> point and click grievous wounds DoT is just so strong.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
So I bought Blitz, I should've done it earlier. I had so much fun with him.

L0L ohmwrecker
I'm a fucking professional!
I just instalocked ad soraka cv jungle and my brother dodged ):

I wonder why.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Champion select can be a bit inaccurate on these things, amazingly I haven't played against a caitlyn as sivir yet so I won't know for sure until I try it. I expect it to be pretty dependent on which support gets control of the bush. One thing to note is that your boomerang blade has a longer range than her auto attack. Granted, that damage can be greatly reduced by standing behind a ton of minions, but if you're standing behind a ton of minons then I'm probably able to farm without getting constantly auto attacked.

I find that I eat caitlyn for breakfast when playing trist, though maybe that's just because she's my most comfortable adc. The occasional free damage when she is standing too near to a minion you're last hitting is nice, but you don't really lose trades as hard as most others do early on. Once you have a few levels you're winning them outright. Auto -> point and click grievous wounds DoT is just so strong.

That's a bad Caitlyn then.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Just because Cait has the range advantage doesn't mean she insta-wins her lane. She can be countered by either better damage output like from Varus, Graves, Sivir, Ez or Trist, or certain support picks to counter her range like Blitz or Zyra, or to counter her poke, like Sona or Soraka. It comes down to the player in the long run, but picking up somebody like Kog, Twitch, or MF is asking for a troubling lane, and Ashe is a bit of a mix with aggravating pre-6, but safe/bully post-6. Supports like Leona, Ali, and Lulu are a bit troubling as a support because of shorter ranged cc and/or low or inefficient heals. Taric is just a strong pick overall, and really works with pretty much any adc, so it's redundant to mention except when counterpicking supports is the defining factor.

And don't tell me I don't know cause fuck, I purchased every goddamn skin for Caitlyn for reasons, and dem_legs is only one of them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That's a bad Caitlyn then.

Why's that?

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Just because Cait has the range advantage doesn't mean she insta-wins her lane. She can be countered by either better damage output like from Varus, Graves, Sivir, Ez or Trist, or certain support picks to counter her range like Blitz or Zyra, or to counter her poke, like Sona or Soraka. It comes down to the player in the long run, but picking up somebody like Kog, Twitch, or MF is asking for a troubling lane, and Ashe is a bit of a mix with aggravating pre-6, but safe/bully post-6. Supports like Leona, Ali, and Lulu are a bit troubling as a support because of shorter ranged cc and/or low or inefficient heals. Taric is just a strong pick overall, and really works with pretty much any adc, so it's redundant to mention except when counterpicking supports is the defining factor.

And don't tell me I don't know cause fuck, I purchased every goddamn skin for Caitlyn for reasons, and dem_legs is only one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6eOA0SRj1M

Also, how do you feel about thresh (friendly and enemy) lanes. He has far too much damage for the amount of cc and utility he has to offer in my opinion. I feel so pressured when playing against him. At least against blitz you can stand behind minions if he has a bush to himself but thresh can just slap you whenever he feels like it and zones like no other.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg