ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
my leg texture
i just bought leg textures and i uploaded an image onto it but it wont show on my charctar..
You suck...
It sometimes takes a while for the textures to upload, give it around half an hour
also it helps if your using 3.8, ive noticed that 3.7 got a little lame with the new textures
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
It sometimes takes a while for the textures to upload, give it around half an hour

It definitely doesn't take around half an hour.
Last week I was uploading and taking off textures over and over to see what looked best.

Type /dl IkillPIVOT every time you upload a new texture(s).
exit the game and reopen it.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh. I forgot to mention that you have to wait a couple of minutes before you close out. You must let the textures download first after you type /dl IkillPIVOT.

If this doesn't remedy the problem, I'm out of ideas.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ikillpivot: if you have uploaded a texture image here then it should work.

In game make sure you have 3.8 or at least a beta, since textures dont work with 3.72.
Also /dl ikillpivot should work, or you just need to go on multiplayer and play a few matches.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I have looked in your inventory and the only texture you have activated is a head texture.

You do have bumpmap leg textures in your deactivated inventory, but those aren't normal textures. You have: [Toribash 3.8] Bumpmap Left Leg Texture

What you need: [Toribash 3.8] Left Leg Texture
Whoop Whoop
ikilpivot thsaehing has pened to me =(

[the same thing happened to me =(] sory my omputer i crpnd rubbish
Last edited by SlipAnc; Sep 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM.
Do you like chicken? Cuz i like it :3