ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by flikrspeed View Post
Guys, in this moment right now, let me just say...
I'm Asian

Haha, Ok, point being? You speak English pretty good. That makes me wonder, I am a foreign country noob, but how do all you guys learn to speak English? Is it taught in the schools?

Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Well,I don't rant or anything,I speak normally,make it short and simple.And did anyone realize that there are less people trying to join our clan?I think we should make some in-game recruiting.

Also,my father gave me a new rule...I can't play games from Monday to Friday,I can only play on Saturday and Sunday.

SO...Here's the start of my sad gaming life.Mondays - Friday I can only play with my GIMP and go onto forums or Facebook.Sorry guys,i'm going to be quite inactive,because of my father's new rule.

Damn, thats a bit strict eh? Oh well, just be a good wittle boi, and I'm sure they'll come around ;)

Originally Posted by Xec View Post
Nice! I love waking up in the morning and seeing tons of meaningful posts...
Its good to see that everyone is active and contributing to our collective awesomeness

I am going to a butterfly farm today! And then afterwards we going to a glassblowing factory...
What a boring way for a 16 year old guy to spend his day...
Ohwell enjoy yourselves guys

"Our Collective awesomeness" haha, I like that.
That doesn't sound like such a bad way to spend the day....I mean it could be worse, you could be [Insert humorous examples here].

Oh and /jo TE guys ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post

Nice set there, did you make it?

Nah...biggems want some screenshot of his set....
we rub a mexican monkey
Lol the only reason I'm at the butterfly farm is the girls, I would rather be at the mall or ice skating... But they want the butterfly farm... Also dan I'm smoother then apple when I pull my moves.... Also if you wanna see what one looks like check out aj harvey on facebook
thank you mponori my comp doesn't let me take pics of my own tori but if u need anything just let me know
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post
Haha, Ok, point being? You speak English pretty good. That makes me wonder, I am a foreign country noob, but how do all you guys learn to speak English? Is it taught in the schools?

No, i was born here, and my dad lived here since he was 5 and developed a slightly heavy australian accent. all my friends are like zomg, why doesnt he have an asian accent?

Im really getting addicted to all this tricking.
---
orite, already posted the b kick for the comp... meh
Attached Files
flashkick.rpl (52.1 KB, 5 views)
btwist.rpl (63.2 KB, 5 views)
masterswipe.rpl (41.0 KB, 5 views)
bkick view2.rpl (71.7 KB, 3 views)
Go kick something
flikr's tricking inspired me, tried it for myself
Attached Files
flatspin.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
nangs
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post

Im just the same af flick...Im an Asian...and My location is on Indonesia...
You see those of other indonesian that some of them got bad english?
seen on my surveys, The lesson that they hate is English...cuz they its really difficult to learn...and almost all of our country schools (school that gets some support an built by goverment) is lack of english teaching...Thats why my parents get me to a non-goverment-supported school...cuz my school teach me balancedly between indonesian and english...
and to moar improve our skills on english, we got some extra lessons
Like Matematika (Math on Indonesia), my school also give some Math originally from Singapore...
aswell as Science,Social, etc...
we rub a mexican monkey
i will clarify that i was born in australia and this is where i grew up, i learnt english like any other australian/canadian/american/all other english speaking countries.

My parents, uncles and aunties really had it hard, back in the eighties australia was a racist country, they had to learn english without any help and... Dont feel like ranting. In the end, every one in my family except grandparents ended up being full on aussies. Putting the prawn on the barbie
Go kick something
Lol bro nice

In our country there are 11 main languages and about a thousand dialects, I can speak two languages and about ten words in some of the others... It is a difficult country to communicate with people because every second person speaks only languages that you cant
-----
Jeez no posts In like millenia? What's happening? Everyone asleep?
Last edited by Xec; Jul 4, 2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump