Toribash
Originally Posted by LilMike View Post
Ok hay guys I'm back from camp and friends sorry for being inactive there was no internet. So wats going on?

Originally Posted by Xec View Post
you should change your avvy

^
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Alright people, ive officially gone down 10k in one day xD i think have so much cash at one time leads to exessive betting >.> lol anyways someone ingame?

You must practice up to love your TC's...Nuff' Said

me and mike are in a tourney
first two are just some no grab BD with lilmike
last one is a old noob decap that i added some style to with the double headkick and pose

Darn you got reflexes bro...
oh hey, the first replay bugged...you used to win vs lilmike....but the DQ bugged...
we rub a mexican monkey
Welcome back Mike.
Who should change their avatar, and why?
I agree with nori, love your TC's eb, hold them and never let go....unlike I did :< lol
Nice replays xec ;)
Anywho, I'm gonna head over to a neighbors, and then check up on memo in a bit.
So see ya guys later, stay out of trouble
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by MpoNori View Post
You must practice up to love your TC's...Nuff' Said

Well its not that i dont love them, its that if i have a vast quantity of it i like to throw it around anways ben doing 2k duels and got my 10k back :3
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post
Welcome back Mike.
Who should change their avatar, and why?
I agree with nori, love your TC's eb, hold them and never let go....unlike I did :< lol
Nice replays xec ;)
Anywho, I'm gonna head over to a neighbors, and then check up on memo in a bit.
So see ya guys later, stay out of trouble

Mike shoudl change his avvy as he has a new set. And i love my tcs people, thats why i throw them around ;)
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Hey boys, /jo TE for some little dojo gamboooling with me and memo1!1!
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
i cant believe how terribly i am playing... i play like a complete noob and i lose to everyone even little yellow and whitebelts
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post
Hey boys, /jo TE for some little dojo gamboooling with me and memo1!1!

i cant believe how terribly i am playing... i play like a complete noob and i lose to everyone even little yellow and whitebelts

Eh I'm going ingame now so if y'all are still around make a server or somthing.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
/invade

Memo did you just ban my IP address?
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Damn, a 3 hour toribash session...It was mostly chatting but still, no wonder "we so pr0" ;)
Anywho, sorry for memos trigger happyness everyone, hes got the flu and hes memo...so ya...deal with it.

So ya, I gotta hit the hay or something...so you guys have fun and such, see ya later

Btw, xec, did you get that texture you wanted or do you still need tc? I'll lend ya some if you need it.