Toribash
not if you have a lot of people to play with and an objective to playing it.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Getting bored of minecraft means you're not creative. Time to ban you from.the clan for insulting my baby.

If you can't find anything to do, simply get a load of mods or a mod pack, and wath the fun come bqck to you.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Getting bored of minecraft means you're not creative. Time to ban you from.the clan for insulting my baby.

If you can't find anything to do, simply get a load of mods or a mod pack, and wath the fun come bqck to you.

I played it since alpha, It was an exciting journey through all these years, however at the 1.8 update I was expecting something more, a game changer, they've just made it more complicated. And updates after updates, you get sophisticated npcs, new items, new advances in the minecraft engine. They've also made the game a lot easier, since Jeb took charge. Iron was a lot more rare; and when you found a vein of diamonds, and exclaimed it on the server chat, people would ask you where it is. They'd be amazed. They'd be amazed by your ability to find 6 diamons.

Minecraft was Minecraft for me when it was only all about creativity and imagination it required. I remember the first time I played Minecraft, I would mistake coal with flint and wonder why I couldn't make torches with it. Hell, I even remember the first texturepack I've ever used. Mixcraft 32x32.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Minecraft is a good game, however it is boring.

I COMPLETELY agree with you on that. I would maybe play it once a month for like 5 minutes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eh, as long as my house looks good and I have a good enough computer to make a big map, it's fun enough.
i agree Myst
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My minecraft survival world a while ago, it looks much prettier now, but I'm too lazy to take a picture, and it's been a while since I played it.

Best world in the world... world

Playing moonquest modpack now and having a blast.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ew it's nasty. I can make one that is survival that is just so much better. I don't like. It has no design to it and is random. EW
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
I completely agree. My friend and I did this one together in a week or so.

The Gladiator Fight