ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tori/Uke switch for mods, Modmaker Free Camera speed, 3D Hands Objects rework.

Last edited by watermagic; Feb 7, 2022 at 02:45 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Grab state is easily identifiable already for objects that change shape with the hand itself (like rubik cube hands). I don't know if all hand objects are like that, but I guess something like hiding hand objects like joint objects couldn't hurt for clarity.
Originally Posted by MariaVirgine View Post
Grab state is easily identifiable already for objects that change shape with the hand itself (like rubik cube hands). I don't know if all hand objects are like that, but I guess something like hiding hand objects like joint objects couldn't hurt for clarity.

Oh you're right, i think my "Hand of Erth" is the only one happened to have the same size when it's grabbing.
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by akina View Post
u can easily just switch the engageplayerpos values ingame in the gamerules menu, first 3 values are Tori XYZ and last 3 values are Uke XYZ, no modmaker is required to switch spawns.

I think this one too can be solved by just making it so that 3d objects show only on replays.

this one I think could be mad good thing overall, not just only for modmaker, at times I do feel like the free camera is too slow, and at times it feels like it is too fast, could be really kind of cool if it was adjustable

for the first one, it's impossible if the bodypart is modified
Thank you,
Best regards

yes . i mean something else like golem event, where tori is always golem, and uke is just a normal-sized tori.
would be cool if uke can be golem too where tori is the normal-sized human.
Thank you,
Best regards