Toribash
Original Post
3D item textures
Now wouldn't it be awesome if you could actually add textures to your 3d items? I think a item like the FPT could be made so that this could work, and I could see it quite popular with users.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Do you mean like a clan sig on your hat or do you mean something that would cover the whole hat?
Its basically another texture like triceps/head/etc, and each hat/3d item will have their own template and stuff which you can use.
I personally think this'd be quite an awesome thing
Thank you<3
This would probably be in the medium+ options in the options menu
Originally Posted by LifeRegret View Post
It would be interesting but I cant see this ever happening but ~supported anyway

It can happen. Just that a lot of the community prefer toribash as it is. So changes like this are very very very very very very very very very very very slow or get denied.

Awesome idea though .I want to buy an item and just add the Suki logo :3 I would buy 3D items. Just for that.

But I like this idea none the less - Supported.
blue
pink
I can imagine them to be a bit too complicated to paint on. However it should be possible, right?
-Insert meaningful quote here-
It'd be possible, just more difficult than normal textures
It would be possible to actually make textures for the items. However, you would need to be able to map it to the object in question which wouldn't normally take a lot of effort but you would need the file for the object presumably. (Also not to mention that the 3d Objects can cause lag for people without good computers, adding custom textures to them could potentially add to that).
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Well I have a laptop thats meant for being a laptop and 3d objects are fine for me, and also my big flame, so i cant see the textures being laggy.
So are you supporting, Abyss?