Toribash
Original Post
Market Idea
Alright, so I'm already assuming that this idea will be shot down immediately, but I thought what the hell I might as well suggest it anyways.

Why not allow users to purchase any item without QI restriction to increase market production? If they don't have the QI that the item requires, simply don't allow the user to activate the item in their inventory, but still let them sell/buy that item. Therefore any player can buy any item, but only the players with sufficient QI may actually activate them in their inventories.

Thank you for your time,
~Matt
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
There is one slight problem about your idea.
Some people with High QI haven't got a lot of tc.
That would encourage them into making an ALT, stacking up tc, then buying the item they wanted and safe trade to their MAIN.

Not so supported.
<(Bomb)NimbleThief>can i have a dick up my ass please
Originally Posted by Masta999 View Post
There is one slight problem about your idea.
Some people with High QI haven't got a lot of tc.
That would encourage them into making an ALT, stacking up tc, then buying the item they wanted and safe trade to their MAIN.

Not so supported.

...what?

--------
I whole heartidly disagree. There is qi restrictions so you work for that belt and can buy the items.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
...what?

--------
I whole heartidly disagree. There is qi restrictions so you work for that belt and can buy the items.

I understand that, but I'm talking about buying and selling items, not showing them off in game. I'm making the suggestion with the idea that the game itself does not even exist. I'm talking purely from a market perspective.

@Masta999: I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about. I think you misread my post.
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.