Ranking
Ok, well i want to join cause im a nice and get along with other people and this organization is pretty cool. I dont spam, im quite active in the forum/irc and ingame. Im also looking to get to know more people, and i think this would be the perfect place.
welcome sir Paralyzer!
and yes, this is perfect place.
wanna cup of tea? ;)
WILD POLISH LADY
Hello good sir, I would greatly appreciate the honor of joining this prestigious club, if I may.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
i'd say hitting on Miska once in a while would make me a real gentleman x]. Nah just kidding :3. But um, i would like to join =P, im pretty sure Miska knows me well.
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Hello good sir, I would greatly appreciate the honor of joining this prestigious club, if I may.

I shall say yes to you, i just hope lady miska agrees with me. But it seems to me that very few people give a description of themselves, you should probably post a description of your personality and everything as well as a join request.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
I shall say yes to you, i just hope lady miska agrees with me. But it seems to me that very few people give a description of themselves, you should probably post a description of your personality and everything as well as a join request.

I give my apologies. My age at the moment is 14, while I have been told I am much more mature than that. Additionally, I believe I have somewhat of a reputation around the toribash forum. So I would assume that many of you gents know of me, so I had inferred you all had known of my personality. Actually, now that I have given it thought, I do not know how to describe my personality, giving this post absolutely no meaning.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~