Ranking
first offf
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
Terry.I know you want to keep the clan but,after mickeld and ice left,i think we cannot replace their positions now.Sorry.

i am sorry man but do you understande why i left??

and secondly........
CALM THE FUCK DOWN GUYS
ISN'T ll this arguing about being immature actually in itsself IMMATURE gezz guys come on calm down this is why we are knowen as spam
Last edited by iceman21; Sep 7, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
no dude i think his saying SHUT UP >.<
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
bleh... me and ard are just debating except the heat just went up
Last edited by iceman21; 2 Minutes Ago at 07:03 PM..

Meh, saw that. Anyway, let this clan die already. Let it die in it's own fire. There's no hope in reviving you guys. It's over.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
.. why are you a prick tonight??
lol
btw PFF you didn't see than man
lol
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
ummm iceman did you just edit ardgevald's post?
what no i cant do that ??
why??

ohh he was just showing how i edited my post
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
oh ok
i also made ardgevald admit when he was immature :3
to end this argument nicely.

Good grammar doesn't necessarily mean you would be immature and just to tell you again i only type like this on the internet and but everywhere else my grammar is fine.

If i can recall you said you left cos the clan was immature and you couldn't and it wasn't your responsibility to turn us mature ( ? ) well you were immature at times and like you said 1000 times before I'm immature cos off my grammar think again, and if you thought i was immature you wouldn't have recruited me in the first place.

When you said most people don't respect people with horrid grammar well grammar doesn't get people to respect you its personality. Alright people can nitpick on grammar and disrespect people with fail grammar, but grammar isn't the only thing you need to be respected.

I don't swear as much as you do, if you swear a lot it probably means your immature but I'm not saying this is true.

So i conclude if you have horrid grammar you still can be respected and mature.
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 7, 2009 at 01:58 PM.