Ranking
Originally Posted by TheRadOne View Post
My name is Eric.
My belt is black belt, Rank :
I am 14.
I am very active, considering i am on 6/7 days a week for at least 1 hour.
My two best mods are Boxshu and mushu.
I've been playing Toribash for about a year, and i stopped playing for two months when i just started.
Audykhamis gave the me the link, so i applied off of his link.
I like legacy.

This better be free form *triggerhappy

We Tested You, You Weren't that good But for me its Neutral
Last edited by audykhamis; Jun 16, 2015 at 11:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Peewewe View Post
Mah name is Tiago,altough I prefer being called peewe...Im Brown belt and im 16 also mostly active.My best mods are BoxshuV3 and xspar.I have been playing 1 year and a few months.I play most of my free time if im not playing I am probably sleepin...I have been sent here by the wise Audykhamis and i am bloody random.

Originally Posted by TheRadOne View Post
My name is Eric.
My belt is black belt, Rank :
I am 14.
I am very active, considering i am on 6/7 days a week for at least 1 hour.
My two best mods are Boxshu and mushu.
I've been playing Toribash for about a year, and i stopped playing for two months when i just started.
Audykhamis gave the me the link, so i applied off of his link.
I like legacy.

Sorry buddies, but no proof that you read the rules...

DENIED, APPLY AGAIN.
My name is Tiago,im brown belt and 16 years old.I dont over use any moves and I have never clapped in multiplayer.I am interested in boxshu as it is my favourite mod and I am active every day,if im not online I am either sleeping or out.I am polite and I believe in the Lore of the Forthcoming Legacy.My best mods are boxshu and xspar and I have been playing for 1 year and a few months...I was sent here by Audykhamis I am bloody random as most people know and im friendly.I avoid swearing in most scenarios and I agree to tread the word "Noob" carefully and I believe Nooble is a great guy.I avoid using common moves and love playing Toribash.

I like your shirt! - Peewewe to Coolshades 2015
Last edited by Peewewe; Jun 17, 2015 at 06:53 PM.
My name is Tiago,im brown belt and 16 years old.I dont over use any moves and I have never clapped in multiplayer.I am interested in boxshu as it is my favourite mod and I am active every day,if im not online I am either sleeping or out.I am polite and I believe in the Lore of the Forthcoming Legacy.My best mods are boxshu and xspar and I have been playing for 1 year and a few months...I was sent here by Audykhamis I am bloody random as most people know and im friendly,unless you are a simple douche.

Are you seriously kidding me? READ THE BLOODY RULES.
-----
My name is Tiago,im brown belt and 16 years old.I dont over use any moves and I have never clapped in multiplayer.I am interested in boxshu as it is my favourite mod and I am active every day,if im not online I am either sleeping or out.I am polite and I believe in the Lore of the Forthcoming Legacy.My best mods are boxshu and xspar and I have been playing for 1 year and a few months...I was sent here by Audykhamis I am bloody random as most people know and im friendly.I avoid swearing in most scenarios and I agree to tread the word "Noob" carefully and I believe Nooble is a great guy.I avoid using common moves and love playing Toribash.

I like your shirt! - Peewewe to Coolshades 2015

A lot better, next time, read the rules and listen to advice.
ACCEPTED.
Last edited by NoobLegacy; Jun 17, 2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MY apply
hey guys my name is Abdulrahman and me and audy are freinds my best mods is boxshu mushu v3 and abd and i have 16 years old iam 2th dan black belt and i am active always and i will never tell anything iam polite but iam annoying some times thx for reading i was playing TB for 3 years i will never do the same move and i will be polite i am active always every day 12 hours at day i will never say noob to any body i was send here by noob legacy if iam off line i am sleeping or out house and i like audy is my best player he looks to me like that he is the master to me thx for reading
Last edited by mody9; Jun 18, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
App
nameillon(Frostz55)
belt:brown
active:i am very active
best mods:boxshu,lenshu,aikido
How Much Have You Been Playing TB: about 6 months
Who Sent you here The recruitment server:nooblegacy
Legacy is the best clan eva
You should read the rules and apply again...Higher chances to enter!

I vote Neutral.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like your shirt! - Peewewe to Coolshade 2015
-----
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
hey guys my name is Abdulrahman and me and audy are freinds my best mods is boxshu mushu v3 and abd and i have 16 years old iam 2th dan black belt and i am active always and i will never tell anything iam polite but iam annoying some times thx for reading i was playing TB for 3 years i will never do the same move and i will be polite i am active always every day 12 hours at day i will never say noob to any body i was send here by noob legacy if iam off line i am sleeping or out house and i like audy is my best player he looks to me like that he is the master to me thx for reading

You should read the rules and apply again...Higher chances to enter!

I vote Neutral.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like your shirt! - Peewewe to Coolshade 2015
-----
Originally Posted by Frostz55 View Post
nameillon(Frostz55)
belt:brown
active:i am very active
best mods:boxshu,lenshu,aikido
How Much Have You Been Playing TB: about 6 months
Who Sent you here The recruitment server:nooblegacy
Legacy is the best clan eva

Im just gonna straight up say that IT WILL BE DENIED as it is not in free form and has no proof that you read the rules,please apply again for higher chances of entering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like your shirt1 - Peewewe to Coolshade 2015
Last edited by Peewewe; Jun 18, 2015 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MY name is Abdulrahman my age is 16 years old my best mods is BOXSHUV3 and ABD i am 2th dan black belt i played TB FOR 3 years or 2 and 5 months i had sended by noob legacy i am polite i am not saying noob to any body and i never use the same move and i am annoying some times thx for reading
-Sigh- Just read the rules and apply again...Oh and im not the leader im trying to help you get in the clan but you need to READ THE RULES.
My name is Abdulrahman,im 2th dan black belt belt and 16 years old.I dont over use any moves and I am interested in boxshu as it is my favourite mod like msds they are the best modsand I am active every day except when i am sleeping,if im not online I am sleeping or out the house.I am polite.My best mods are boxshu and msds and abd and I have been playing for 3 year I was sent here by Audykhamis I am bloody random im friendly.I avoid swearing and I agree to tread the word Noob and Nooblegacy is my freind like audy to me.I avoid using most moves and love playing TB thx for reading
Last edited by mody9; Jun 18, 2015 at 08:33 PM.