Ranking
/invade

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
So you want to join the Torigod clan, huh?

Okay, so let me start off with this. Torigod is an elite, invite-only clan. We don't accept just anyone.

Well, that's some bad news...
Zaarock or I could play some matches with you ingame, but unless you're really good your chances aren't too great.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, when do we fight? I'm Ready, right now.
Last edited by Samurai0926; Jun 18, 2010 at 10:08 PM.
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business
/invade um well just seeing that you just joined this month i doubt your at the level a usual torigod is. Torigods are awesome fighters they arent good they are awesome to be tg youve got to be better than them really and thats hard to do my man
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
/invade um well just seeing that you just joined this month i doubt your at the level a usual torigod is. Torigods are awesome fighters they arent good they are awesome to be tg youve got to be better than them really and thats hard to do my man

Originally Posted by Samurai0926 View Post
How long have you been playing Toribash: a year or two, but on a different account

Assuming he's not lying.
[Torigod]
Originally Posted by TeapoT View Post
Assuming he's not lying.

Exactly but seeing he said a year or two is kinda telling me hes lying mainly because of the fact that if you had a different acc you would know if you have been playing for a year or for two years if you were atleast active on the forums. Not to mention he doesnt say what his alt is

Goddamn I love to suck dick. The feel of the shaft in my mouth is so delicious.
Last edited by BlackBear; Jun 20, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Blackbear wow really dude? Im not sucking up, clearly torigod is a god damn elite clan. Im clearly stating facts, learn some common sense before your become an irrational duesch...oops to late. Grow up please
Last edited by ATD; Jun 20, 2010 at 01:04 AM.
Blackbear wow really dude? Im not sucking up, clearly torigod is a god damn elite clan. Im clearly stating facts, learn some common sense before your become an irrational duesch...oops to late. Grow up please

I realize how gay I am. I want to be inside you right now. Come over baby, I'll make you feel like a man
Last edited by BlackBear; Jun 20, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.