Toribash
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
Symbiotic Embryos, floating in a jar.
Living the life of a fetus, with their feet up to the stars.
and They grow older, at 16 they'll be driving cars.
When they 18, they'll be sucking dick and acting as porno stars.
Yet you can't drink until you are 21, you're locked out of the bars.
We were born here on earth, so why are we treated like we from Mars?

You see?

Society and the Government, are always giving the youth a great big, Nope.
However kids are still going to be sitting there, getting all tope.
They call me the Northern Wonder...
People saying I'm most dope.
If Eminem is the god.... than I guess that I'm the pope.
Now where's the rope?

Gunna pull some gallows shit.
Cause' I'm too legit.
Like a cherry without the pit.
Swallow the pill,
and take the hit.
and with all the wit,
that is in my spit.
I can't quit.
I won't quit...

That being said, this poetry really does needs to end.
No matter, the position you're in.
Stand Strong, Defend.
Keep your head up, friend.
This knowledge, I commend.



FYI I don't want to join, this group is pathetic.
everyone is cracking jokes, and taking jabs.
Rap should be about problems, and struggle.
Generic bastards everywhere.

Everything you said is basically wrong.
For one, everything you said was simple or just didn't mean much.

Second, I don't believe you are the founder of rap, so why the fuck are you saying what should be what. It's like a kid telling an ant how to live, he doesn't really know what he's talking about or what's he's talking to.

And lastly, you live in the north, so with those temperatures you should know I'm the coldest motherfucker you'll ever see.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by ZuesRapGod View Post
I want CnC and I guess this can be an app...

They call me Zues, The god of Thunder. and thou hasn't been smitten with the lightnin till i walked in, and im fightin to best i can be as you can see im the best out of you an me. It's not my fault you put me to the test expectin i'd be just like the rest. No you'll be just like the rest lyin 6 feet under cause u messed with the best.

>-< CnC?
-----
It's a very short rap...

I'm not sure if you meant to rhyme at all. Try spacing out the lines so that I can properly read it.


Like this.

What's the problem with the world that we live in?
People ungrateful of the chance they've been given.
Zombie's everywhere, and I try not to give in.
I dare to be different and on that I am driven.


Notice how at the end of each line I hit enter instead of keeping it all on one line until it overflows onto the next. It makes the verse much easier to read.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Ight let me rap to both your dumbasess
The amount of bitches you too get is so small I need glasses
Get your heads out of each others asses,
I pass rhymes almost as easy as I pass classes

I receive many cheques like a bank teller
I put you both down like old yeller
I didn't want to battle you Fuck boys but I guess I'm here
Also the way you guys tag team me is kinda queer

I come from vanquish, the clan of the great
While nitro is sitting there dying, and that ain't no debate
Embry looks like the guy in his Avy, a wussy
And Bercat is just like the cat in his Avy, a pussy

Out of all of our sections, what did you pick battle for?
Ber and I destroy alone yet we play tug of war.
I'm not perfect, I have an ego long as Jamaican dreads,
Black don't crack but I damn sure crack knowledge on heads.

You hate me don't you? You hate the fact that I'm well living,
But I'm not, my life is harder than newborns swimming.
Trouble runs through my dome, and I just sit in the rubble,
But fuck it, we on a mission for bad bitches and trouble.

I think I'm alpha as fuck and all I'm doin' is flexin',
Kidding, cut the bullshit, leave a sharp nigga guessin'.
How can you claim the great, when it's barely known as it is,
Your clan will die like the wicked witch in The Wiz.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
Clearly you are not capable to seeing the bigger picture, or looking more in depth to lyrics. Secondly, you don't have to be the founder of rap to be real, and knowledgeable. Last but not least, the temperature of my climate does not allow me to measure the care factor of people I don't know. Also, I have met "colder mother fuckers" than some white kid with a keyboard. The point I was trying to make, is that all the members have the same 2015 mainstream "Kanye" lyrics. Get Original.

Rap isn't about what is hot, or what is in style.
It's about being unique and having your own flow, and your own unique style.
You guys just think it's about getting paid, and fucking bitches.
I may spit a bar or two about that, but a whole song. You guys make me laugh. This isn't a rap group. This is a mainstream rhyming group.
Go back to Sesame Street kids.

For one, I don't get paid or fuck anything, stop acting like you know me. I have my own flow and no one can tell me otherwise. Yes I read what you said, and it was alright, for a one hit wonder. You basically just stated the obvious and thought it was genius or something. Kanye West has been making music before you were alive and has one of the best rap albums to date. And if you think 12 sentences is a song, you better get the fuck away from here because you don't know shit. Your rhymes aren't much so your criticism means even less, especially when it isn't constructive.

In fact, give me an example of what good rhyme is, since I'm not doing it well enough to please you. If not then don't post here.
Last edited by Embry0nic; Sep 1, 2015 at 11:10 PM.
is kyure alive?
Name: J.J, Jax, Jaxon, Jaxon Wise, call me whatever.
Username: Jaxon
Country: America
Forum Activity: 8-9 (I know my sig says kinda dead, but I can't get away from the forum)
Skype: xchaoticmindx (I was young shut up)
Extra information: I play guitar and stuff.
Why you would like to join this organization: I kinda want to get back into rapping. I stopped a long time ago and never got back into it.
An example of the work you're capable of:

Thought this battle was p dope

rapz



Are you an asshole?: In my raps? Of course. In real life or ingame? Occasionally.



also, I'd like to be a rap battler. If I have to apply or some shit just let me know.

I'd also suggest adding more ranks, like co leader or something. If you do I might go for that in the future.
Last edited by Jaxon; Sep 1, 2015 at 11:09 PM.
___
Ex-(x) Executive
Better to fight and fall than to live without hope.
#TeamVikings
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Name: J.J, Jax, Jaxon, Jaxon Wise, call me whatever.
Username: Jaxon
Country: America
Forum Activity: 8-9 (I know my sig says kinda dead, but I can't get away from the forum)
Skype: xchaoticmindx (I was young shut up)
Extra information: I play guitar and stuff.
Why you would like to join this organization: I kinda want to get back into rapping. I stopped a long time ago and never got back into it.
An example of the work you're capable of:

Thought this battle was p dope

rapz



Are you an asshole?: In my raps? Of course. In real life or ingame? Occasionally.



also, I'd like to be a rap battler. If I have to apply or some shit just let me know.

I'd also suggest adding more ranks, like co leader or something. If you do I might go for that in the future.

I'll consider you, also, this is a community, not a clan. We don't need ranks because they would switch too often.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
I'll consider you, also, this is a community, not a clan. We don't need ranks because they would switch too often.

I was only really suggesting a Co Leader to be honest.

And thanks for considering.

EDIT: Holy shit I didn't even aknowledge the fact that I could be denied in my application. So sorry for that. I'm not a cocky motherfucker, I can assure you.
___
Ex-(x) Executive
Better to fight and fall than to live without hope.
#TeamVikings
Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Autism


Breaking Official Organization rules, gj.



1. You are dense asf. I already stated that we were just throwing down verses with eachother with no real intent to talk about the struggle or any real world issues.
2. I don't believe that we get paid for posting on a forum.
3. Never once was it stated in the op that we are infact a rap group. If you had actually read it thoroughly, you would have read that this org is just to connect the rap lyricists of toribash through friendly rap battles, the sharing of song lyrics, and sharing of rap music. Clearly you've never heard of a rap battle, otherwise you would have known that we were aiming insults at one another. With no obvious intention of writing "deep lyrics" with "real meaning", we are doing this for fun and because we enjoy it.

Now step the fuck off before I get you infracted. You didn't have to post here you twat. You could've just kept your opinion to yourself, instead you spew it onto our thread bitchin' about how we aren't writing about the things you want us to write about. You see that single verse that I made as an example to help that guy looking for cnc on what he wrote? I wrote that in 30 seconds. Some of us have the capability to write songs with real meaning, but as you can see, we are just throwing friendly blows at one another, showing our battling capabilities. I'll say it again, step the fuck off and don't post here again. Respond to this and I will have you infracted.



Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post

App


Pretty solid, need to work on the number of syllables that you put in each line. Some of them were run ons. Besides that, pretty good. Added.

Sectors are earned by showing what you're capable of. You would like to be a battler for example. You need to battle on this thread to show that you deserve to join it.
Last edited by Bercat; Sep 2, 2015 at 07:01 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

1. You are dense asf. I already stated that we were just throwing down verses with eachother with no real intent to talk about the struggle or any real world issues.
2. I don't believe that we get paid for posting on a forum.
3. Never once was it stated in the op that we are infact a rap group. If you had actually read it thoroughly, you would have read that this org is just to connect the rap lyricists of toribash through friendly rap battles, the sharing of song lyrics, and sharing of rap music. Clearly you've never heard of a rap battle, otherwise you would have known that we were aiming insults at one another. With no obvious intention of writing "deep lyrics" with "real meaning", we are doing this for fun and because we enjoy it.

Now step the fuck off before I get you infracted. You didn't have to post here you twat. You could've just kept your opinion to yourself, instead you spew it onto our thread bitchin' about how we aren't writing about the things you want us to write about. You see that single verse that I made as an example to help that guy looking for cnc on what he wrote? I wrote that in 30 seconds. Some of us have the capability to write songs with real meaning, but as you can see, we are just throwing friendly blows at one another, showing our battling capabilities. I'll say it again, step the fuck off and don't post here again. Respond to this and I will have you infracted.


You can have me Infracted for this, I don't care. I was taking a "Friendly Jab" at you guys. I'm Canadian, I bring no hate. I just like starting heated internet debates. I respect what you guys are doing here, bringing a culture to toribash. There is no need to get mad at me, I was just doing what you guys were doing. Who the hell am I to tell someone if there bad or good?
Just because I can write music, and raps doesn't mean that I am a rap critic.
I am not "dense ASF" I did read the OP and I did what everyone else was doing. Rap music/culture is nothing without beef or competition. If I am going to be Infracted, for doing the same thing you guys were doing. So be it. I am also doing this for fun and I enjoy it. I also think you enjoyed typing up that heated response. Rap, is about entertainment. Clearly I succeeded at that factor.


Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
For one, I don't get paid or fuck anything, stop acting like you know me. I have my own flow and no one can tell me otherwise. Yes I read what you said, and it was alright, for a one hit wonder. You basically just stated the obvious and thought it was genius or something. Kanye West has been making music before you were alive and has one of the best rap albums to date. And if you think 12 sentences is a song, you better get the fuck away from here because you don't know shit. Your rhymes aren't much so your criticism means even less, especially when it isn't constructive.

In fact, give me an example of what good rhyme is, since I'm not doing it well enough to please you. If not then don't post here.

Read Above, Also. My rhymes are pretty great. I understand, I wouldn't be getting hate, If I wouldn't have gave you hate. But as I said, you guys probably had a blast responding to me, I really wish you would have done it in rhymes though.


Don't take any of the shit I said seriously.
Rap is rap. Regardless of the style you pick.
If people feel your shit, they feel your shit.
If they don't, then they don't.
Everyone rhymes are pretty decent here.
I really wish you would have told me off in one.
I was just trying to start a most dope rap battle.
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
You can have me Infracted for this, I don't care. I was taking a "Friendly Jab" at you guys. I'm Canadian, I bring no hate. I just like starting heated internet debates. I respect what you guys are doing here, bringing a culture to toribash. There is no need to get mad at me, I was just doing what you guys were doing. Who the hell am I to tell someone if there bad or good?
Just because I can write music, and raps doesn't mean that I am a rap critic.
I am not "dense ASF" I did read the OP and I did what everyone else was doing. Rap music/culture is nothing without beef or competition. If I am going to be Infracted, for doing the same thing you guys were doing. So be it. I am also doing this for fun and I enjoy it. I also think you enjoyed typing up that heated response. Rap, is about entertainment. Clearly I succeeded at that factor.




Read Above, Also. My rhymes are pretty great. I understand, I wouldn't be getting hate, If I wouldn't have gave you hate. But as I said, you guys probably had a blast responding to me, I really wish you would have done it in rhymes though.


Don't take any of the shit I said seriously.
Rap is rap. Regardless of the style you pick.
If people feel your shit, they feel your shit.
If they don't, then they don't.
Everyone rhymes are pretty decent here.
I really wish you would have told me off in one.
I was just trying to start a most dope rap battle.

Tbh, your syllables per line were not on par. Canadians shouldn't rap, no rep.



I wrote a little verse for you.

Straight Outta Canada



Instrumental for Eazy reading

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus