Ranking
Ok guys lets get some posts up. I know me and calamity wants to keep this clan up and tunning and sub bb I hope you stay you are a close friend and I would hate to see you leave. Calamity I know you said something about quiting tb if sub clised this clan. No one wants to see that not even sub so don't worry about quiting. And as of what I know now sub isn't quiting and calam isn't quiting or ima beat them up :3 luv u guys haha. Fade you is now my third bb :3 you are a good friend I'm sorry for being late for the clan league war match #1 but I was held up in work for an extra hour :/ I am truly sorry for mucking things up so forgive me once again. Now after this post I better see two or atleast tthree posts after this for when I come home tomorrow.

P.s. what is clan league? Its something to just advertise our clan so for the one who will win which is gonna either be rawr urban alpha or evo I wish them luck. I will be on late tomorrow but I will have my phone on me. So if you have my number text me or pm me on here and ill get back to you. Thanks guys and have a nice peacful sleep
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

well guys in the most likly scenario we have lost our first clan league round.
Its slightly discouraging but i wont let it get to me since its over.
I still take texture requests for usd
Yeah same here I'm over it. I mean it really its the end of the world and fade I appretiate you and calam and subby trying to help with it but we don't have to keep stiring the pot. I mean drama is too much sometimes

Given that Aquarius waited until the last couple of days to reply at all - risk

that right there makes me mad thou tribe picked the day and made no effort on a time nor did they do what i said and pick a time saturday and let us know we agreed saturday they should have expected a fight on saturday. anyway its over and done with so whats up with all of you guys? Mayhem fest for me was freaking intense best so to date for me i ended up in 8 mosh pits by the end of the night crowd surfed 2 times and avenged seven fold played a double encore
Wow calamity sounds like fun lol. Yeah I am kinda mad about the clan league thing too. Also i really want a new set but the sets that people are posting in the art thread are terrible.
w
It was alot of fun the band Miss May I was my favorite i went in 3-4 mosh pits alone during their play time and was the time i crowd surfed 2 times

in the picture below is me and my friend im the one in the black tank top with the glasses and the bandana doing metal horns and my friend is the one in the green zelda shirt pelvic thrusting he photo bombed me so hard in this one i didnt know he was there

to the stage

the middle stage was the one that miss may i played on

avenged seven fold asking alexandria trivium and korn played on the main stage which was aot bigger then all three of the stages above combined and it had pyro technics during a7x

also fade ill make you a minimalistic set for full textures and those qs lax and force
Eh sorry calamity i sold all of them already but I'll pay you to make me a really simple set that goes well with demo and quicksilver.
w
alright ill start on it as soon as i can gas i have a few ideas for it its is demo primary? or qs primary? and subby ill try and get around to your chest textures
You'd probably want Qs primary because having too much demo would make it bad. But definitely want some demo in there and probably make the eyes demo. I dont know go crazy with it
w
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity I lost my phone and went to my dads. Just wanna say I'm back and not feeling well. :/