ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
The current smartphones can't run toribash. They should work on consoles instead.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
The current smartphones can't run toribash. They should work on consoles instead.

not enough profit, it costs a fair bit of money to put a game on a console
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
not enough profit, it costs a fair bit of money to put a game on a console

Yeah I guess that's the reason why it's only on WII.

But this wouldn't be playable, would take minutes for every turn, very small screen cause you also need a menu button and all.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing flips with kinect would be my dream xD but nah I don't think toribash will ever go on Devices and other consoles rather than Wii.
Bringer of Hell
how about for cromebook because it would make carring toribash around better and easyier because of the laptops small and thin size plus its only 300$ at the most
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
yeah but i dont think it's worth porting the game for the 3 people who actually own a chromebook and play tb
plus the chromebooks have really bad specs, thats why they're $300
3D TORIBASH ON IPAD
Maybe t
here should be a 3d toribash on ipad.
drag your finger along the screeen to circle around the tories
use 2 fingers to zoom in
a chat buttton on the botttom corner.
tap on joints to change between contract extend hold relax.
be able to play with people on computer
/ commands
menue button on the top right corner to change gme rules tori shop change mod and things like that.
please make it free do that
I hate all games
If you looked at the many other 'mobile toribash' threads (which you should of looked up before creating this thread) you would see that a game such as tornado would take up too much processing power to run on an ios device.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
well games such as roblox doesn't affect my ipad 4 much
but maybe on the wii you hould be able to play with people on their laptop or computer.
I hate all games