Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you want to become allies with Legend ?
Yes
12 Votes / 75.00%
No
4 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: `=~-,.Evil's Official War News.,-~=`
I'm pretty sure that PF ain't at war with you anymore, though battles there is (let alone no clear winner) clearly no winner.

as metal Mario said: "Imagine an unstoppable force going against an unbreakable wall."

PF the unstoppable force *pfpf* Vs Evil the Unbreakable wall (trust me i punched it and it hurt!)

HOWEVER!

As Co.Leader of PF i now officially END this war. winner: absolutely no one. witch is lame or cool depending on how you look at it...
Evil Sub-Rules
I'm putting up some Sub-Rules, which you don't have to follow, but I will be happy if you do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1: When fighting a fellow Evil member, say "Bow", and you two will bow before you fight (Just contract pecs, and then add whatever else you want, such as putting your arms down)

#2: Don't use curse words (You can use some curse words, just try not to drop the F-Bomb, or swear up a storm after you lose or something)

#3: Don't be a sore loser (You've all seen this. You're playing around, having fun, then some guy loses and goes "****!!! You suck, **** you!", then leaves the room. It ruins all the fun)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hail Evil!
Roster
Evil Leaders:

1st in command:
Tertywerty wHaTs GoInG oN? Profile

2nd in command:
KiLLaH "God of the war" Profile

3rd in command:
Pookie "Official problem solver" Profile

Server admin:
Shlimby "1337 Master" Profile
Thebeaner1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vice leader:
Taek "Jack of death" Profile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourary members:

Imubai "The executor" Profile
Project "Senior Citizen" Profile

Evil Recruitment Officers:

Mish "Master of punching" ---- [inactive] Profile
Wiggins ---- [inactive] Profile
MadGecko

Evil members:

D0R
houtz335
AgentSS

Evil Members: 14 [ALERT: Need members]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COLOUR KEY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BLUE] - Members who are relatively new to the Clan
[GREEN] - Members who are Higher up and have been in the clan for a while
[RED] - Evil Leaders

if you would like your own color, send 1k to Tertywerty and PM a mod what you would like it to be.

If you have been deleted from the roster, but are actually still active... please contact one of our mods
Last edited by KiLLaH; Aug 4, 2008 at 11:00 AM.
woot im elite
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Woot I'm a commander. Good fighting with Tertywerty today. I still want to see more people in the servers though. - Thanks good fighting you too =) - No problem, I always welcome a worthy opponent =)
Last edited by Taek; Oct 9, 2007 at 11:56 PM. Reason: TY
put eillot as "the officle head maker"
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]