Ranking
Yeah but guys now I'm not gonna accept the excuse "I read but I don't post unless it's good" I'd rather you post something useless than just read just because I need to know you're on.

Like i keep telling you guys I'm not on everyday nor the whole day so I don't see who's viewing the forums when I'm not on. SO think of posting like leaving your mark. I see a post by you then I know you've been on the forums.

And I also don't want to see any complaints about how many people are on the forums. Other members being active doesn't count for YOU being active. So I also don't want to see something like "well half the page is bolded and I don't know where to post" no. Just no, It doesn't make sense that you think if someone is active then you are active too.

And for anyone that plays but doesn't post if you're in the game you can't spend FIVE MINUTES posting? You can't post when you wait for your turn to fight? Then that's sad to be honest.

So now I'm thinking of penalties at the moment for the people that don't go on the forums at all AND for the people that "read but don't post"

Next time I see the words "I read but don't post" or "I only post if it's something useful" or "Well I don't know where to post because of all these new threads" you speak to me privately >_< and we'll try to work something out ;-)

(by the way I posted here so I'm active :P)
Last edited by Pookie; Dec 25, 2008 at 07:29 PM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
may we can open another thread
we did it this way when i was in a call of duty 4 clan
you just write activity test
and everyone has to write yes or his name or just anything
becuase it's not the best way to spam the important threads
so why don't creat an extra thread

by the way
i didn't said one of the unholy sentences but i wanna talk with pooki alone :P
Being in active for a bit next year.

Real life and stuff like that. I wanna stay please! I honestly think I'm a contribution to Evil *pffffsnigger* Uh, yeah, so I'll see you guys at least twice a month.
i am hapyy that"onli"5 people didn't reacted in the just repli thread
i think our clan members are just a bit putridly
they don't write because they have to use a translater than
may they just don't know a translater
that's why i post this link here
http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
http://forums.toribash.com/showthrea...301#post905301

speaking of "inactiveness" there are alot of people on this thread that have gotten no reply. I have mentioned this before in Suggestions but apparently people were too inactive to respond
*sigh* got to do something about this... just got an idea.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
yea we've been getting a sudden wave of inactivity lately. I'm not sure whats going on but I have the feeling im just posting back and forth with people
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~