ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Who participates in the Runners League Tourney?
Only Runners League members
47 Votes / 32.19%
Anyone who comes before it starts.(for recruiting)
33 Votes / 22.60%
Everyone
66 Votes / 45.21%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Runner's League

This league was originally founded by Slycooper and Warrior56. It took many months gathering alot of excellent, well experienced members. Now, it has spread to the deepest corners of Toribash, and has adapted to many, amazing runners. These runners were notified to be a part of this team, this Runners League. Today, we seek running servers all over the servers, conquering all, with our speed, agility, style, and most importantly, our courage. Our names will be known everywhere, all over. For our excellent replay making and our experience online. You will find that we are the best of the best that there is, any mod. You can either join this amazing team of well known, well respected members, or be left in dust, leaving only the footprints of destiny behind.

The Member List
Current Events
Videos
Runner's League is getting a Bust3r video!

Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 3, 2010 at 06:04 AM.
Oh You know it.

First one to join?

I think running is one of the most fun things to do in toribash.

I hope this organization grows to be truly EPIC.

If you want running replays to determine my eligibility I'll upload some later.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Ok I've uploaded 5 of my favourite running replays for you to check.
Attached Files
000heavyrunpunch.rpl (189.3 KB, 165 views)
00runninga1.rpl (150.7 KB, 107 views)
runflipp.rpl (249.6 KB, 105 views)
running55.rpl (118.3 KB, 82 views)
runningpower.rpl (196.9 KB, 111 views)
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
I really like what i am seeing here Pika.

I say your in.

Now: i will pm my decision for you to the other leaders, with the link to your replays, once a get a reply from at least on other leader, your in
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 19, 2009 at 02:30 AM. Reason: needs approval from other members
Eat mah dust.
Attached Files
Long run.rpl (79.1 KB, 175 views)
RUNING decap!.rpl (96.5 KB, 116 views)
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph