Ranking
Original Post
[Underway]Achievement Overhaul
This thread has been merged with similar threads. Things related to a new achievement list, new achievements, or simply fixing the achievements goes here.

OP:
I would like to suggest this because it's been bugging me.
The achievements are broken, they only work for belt's and full sets.
The rest of the things, like win 1000 akido games and so on, are broken, and do not work.

So I was thinking, why not integrate the achievments into the client? And have a little pop-up come up in the corner. Also, new achievements for beating the bot Uke, and winning your first game. I don't know how you guys will react but that's just what I think. ;)

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 4, 2016 at 09:13 PM.
The juiciest Wolf in town.
wulfi.on.toribash.com
I do not play the steam version so I am not aware whether not steam achievements are given out but if they are not then the quickest and even temporary fix would be to just make them steam achievements.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
something started happening in this i think?

Correct, stuff has started to happen with it.

Gonna get devs on board for furthering it beyond what it can do currently with the tools we have, or possibly a rework for it.

Either way yeah, this is underway in a slow but sure fashion.

Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
I do not play the steam version so I am not aware whether not steam achievements are given out but if they are not then the quickest and even temporary fix would be to just make them steam achievements.

Steam achievements are an entirely different beast from the ones we have here
Last edited by SkulFuk; Oct 16, 2016 at 08:45 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Finally. Appreciate what your doing.
-----
Can you make it possible for us to choose which achievements we want to appear on our profile card?
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 17, 2016 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
And whats your plan? How are you thinking of attacking them?

Initially a straight clean up
non working ones -> disabled (once I've checked each one to ensure they 100% don't work which is a pain in the ass)
"special" ones from events etc -> enabled but hidden (this actually requires a bit of dev poking since it was never an intended function)

Obviously there's more to the clean up than that, but y'know tl;dr etc. Pretty sure it's the result and not the method that matters in this case.

Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Finally. Appreciate what your doing.
-----
Can you make it possible for us to choose which achievements we want to appear on our profile card?

That's be a different task/suggestion since usercards are their own thing

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Can't the event achivements just be made so they don't count to that 100% of achivements. And put them at the bottom wit the note special achivent or legendary achivements?
-----
And i can tell you avfew that sure work:
Eroil icecream, hector relax, pet rock, cucumbers
All betls work
All full sets work but there is no full vortex and magma achivement
500 acids bloods is from another world
ranking achivements don't work (look at rank 1 and see they don't have it)
Last edited by Insanity; Oct 18, 2016 at 08:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Can't the event achivements just be made so they don't count to that 100% of achivements. And put them at the bottom wit the note special achivent or legendary achivements?

That's going to be part of what I get the devs to do, there's a lot I'd rather not remove but don't want them visible or counting towards % unless you have them.

Annoyingly there's only so much the tools PT left behind can do, and in general they're pretty bad at that. -_-

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you