Toribash
Original Post
hello citizens of toribash!
Introduce yourself:
Hi everyone I'm new to this game called toribash
I'm ciputz89
I hope I can get through this game correctly and at the forum
Hello welcome to Toribash! Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask questions in this thread.

P.S.-I suggest asking questions to the Tori-Agents, they are the people with this color their name (or a color close to that :P)

Tori-agents are the people who help all beginners and answer beginners questions.
Hello Ciputz89 and welcome to the only community where you can kick your buddies head off and still have a laugh about it. =P
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Originally Posted by ciputz89 View Post
Oh, thx
I hope I will be active, I found out people with blue and green colors too

Yes, there are many different admins.
Here is all the type of admins:

Ninjas - administrators that deal with major scams and watching over the lower administrators. These moderators do not have a special colored name, hence the "ninja" title.

Admins - Admins are lower-tier overseers. Basically the board of people that watch over the smods and make sure their job is being done, as well as dealing with more complicated scams.

Super Moderators- smods take care of the day-to-day things. Scams, reports, etc. You usually want to PM an smod before anyone else if you have a problem, they can either fix it, or redirect you.

Clan Admins - These people watch over the clan boards for offensive material and decide which clans get to be official, keeping in mind the vote of the clan council (which is private). This group is not explicitly "under" smod, more off to the side.

Market Squad - These guys are marked by a green name and are basically like miniature super moderators. They specialize in Market affairs. They watch over Market just like an smod watches over the rest of the forum. The reason Market has a group of mods is because it's the most active part of the forum and there are a long list of rules.

Local Moderators - There are moderators for each board, shown at the bottom of the main page of each board. These moderators enforce rules and report to smods for help with infractions and the likes. They watch over one board (or multiple, if assigned) and keep people in line.

Breakdown of non-moderating groups:

GameKeepers - This group of people holds forum events and help with spammers and scammers ingame.

Tori-Agents - The main job of this group is to sit in newbie servers and encourage players to stay longer than a day. They also act as ingame police.

(Don't thank me for this, thank KiTFoX. He is the one who wrote all of that, and I just copy pasted it here to help you know about the admins.)
Last edited by Shiko; Feb 25, 2010 at 06:10 PM.
Hello and welcome to the Toribash Community!

As you can see, you can be helped by some ToriAgents. They help new people like you. Just, don't forget to read the rules. You can be helped by this thread. Have fun!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Thank you Shiko, and Orfeas, and most thanks to KitFox

Oh yea, why have I post 3 posts, (this and above)

But I still have post: 0. Below my name?
Posts in Beginner's Sanctuary and Wibbles don't count.

EDIT: Check your Private Messages. also, brb in a few
Last edited by Uke0700; Feb 26, 2010 at 12:24 AM.
~~[PIRATEZ]~~
== The Crimson Pirate ==
Ciputz, wan't to make a server with me ingame? I can help youin ingame aswell.
I've already pm'd him some info on how to join me. want to team up shiko?
Join the server "baconcheeseburger", i'll tell you the passwd whaen you get here
~~[PIRATEZ]~~
== The Crimson Pirate ==