Ranking
Sorry guys, I can't online, I gotta go..
Ill be back in 2 days ill PM you guys when I'm online
Sorry, school field trip, maybe I'm online in forum using phone (wi-fi) but I can't bring my laptop so I can't online in-game

Sorry
Last edited by ciputz89; Feb 26, 2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: adding onfo
Hi Ciputz89, I hope u can enjoy toribash and welcome to the community
darkshadow8
not dead
Hey Ciputz89,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.
Hey ciputz89, you shouldn't just post here, be active, posts here don't count
Try to make lots of post, the best place for me is rapid threads
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by Uke0700 View Post
Posts in Beginner's Sanctuary and Wibbles don't count.

That explains so much lol.
Oh and hi ciputz89