Ranking
Original Post
The Tagz Team Tourneys!!!!!!!!!
well its that first time of year ag'n. its time that we do my first awesome cool better tourney.
here's how it works:
teams of 4 players compete in this tourney
the teams get to name their teamz, like skillzz or tehdudes or stuff like that.
we compete in over 4 different mods
1st place team gets to split 10k, 2nd place 4k, 3rd place 2k, and the rest of u get a prize that i wont say until the tourney which is next saturday.
and admission is only 10TC!!!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!

*NOTE: i only need one sponsor, to help with the prizes and stuff. the sponsor gets exclusive stuff that noone else will get like maybe a trail, or a texture, or even something cooler

we need an even number of 8 or 10 or 20 or 40
Last edited by tagger67; Feb 27, 2010 at 04:23 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
Yea we can have teams of four, but well need 6 teams. oh and have ur team name by Friday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
but i have 2 questions:

1- the hour of the event
2- 10k for each or for the team?
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
but i have 2 questions:

1- the hour of the event
2- 10k for each or for the team?

the hour will be at 7:00 middle of country, 6:00 AM west coast, 8:00 east coast. the winning team splits 10k, the 2nd place team 4k, 3rd place 2k, and everyone gets free admission to next team tourney. NOTE: Admission is only 10tc because this is big. not that big but big. So i WILL be checking to see who payed and who di'nt. so i hope this answers ur question.

TOURNEY IS OVER PPL!
Last edited by tagger67; Apr 18, 2010 at 05:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Nermado View Post
2 days?

but its saturday now....

look at the edit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kk got it. Do I have to send you 10 tc now?
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
TOURNEY IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]