Ranking
Original Post
(Rao) Recruitment

Are you looking to join (Rao)? Well, you are in the right place! All you have to do, is fill out this application, and the warriors of Rao will judge your app. Try not to take this lightly, spend time on it.

Application

3 yesses = Accepted
3 no's = Denied, apply again in 2 weeks
3 nuetrals = Re Apply ASAP.

If you are accepted, you will be rank INITIATE for a week after joining. You will then become a member.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jan 20, 2015 at 10:26 PM.
Name: Cees
Quite active in game, yet I could improve easily
Rarely, but its easy to change that. Got time enough
Aikidobigdojo
Steam::LoveDatCannabis
Official join date: Jul 10, 2014 BUT I only started to play the game seriously december 2014 start of 2015 January
How I can improve Rao? By kicking ass thats how.
Why? To gather more experience and make more process in my skills.
I don't know anyone
Biography: I honestly don't know what to say about myself, but I can tell you one thing. I've made quite a bit of process in a small time, and also won from some big names. I am not extremely good yet, but I have confidence that I will be. I know its not very convincing, but I'm not gonna lie. Curious about my skills? Fight me and I'll show it.
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
Aikidobigdojo
Official join date: Jul 10, 2014 BUT I only started to play the game seriously december 2014 start of 2015 January
I don't know anyone
Biography: I honestly don't know what to say about myself, but I can tell you one thing. I've made quite a bit of process in a small time, and also won from some big names. I am not extremely good yet, but I have confidence that I will be. I know its not very convincing, but I'm not gonna lie. Curious about my skills? Fight me and I'll show it.

You show skill ingame, and your app was okay. I suggest improving forum activity. Keep in mind, you can use any mobile device to login to the forums. We are looking for ingame AND forum active. Also, the app wasn't filled correctly. Hoever, if you DO improve forum activity, you have my yes.
I'm just gamin' man
Name:Blimped
Ingame activity /10:Very active.From 1 to 10 id give it a 9.
Forum activity /10:Not as active.From 1 to 10 id give it a 5.
Your best mods:Aikido,Mas:martial arts spar
(optional) Skype, Steam, etc:
How can you improve Rao:I,m a skilled player in Aikido and always try my best in wars. I'm very active.
Why do you want to join Rao:Rao is made up of some of the best players ive ever seen.To be in this clan would be the greatest honor.
Do you know anyone in Rao:Jaxonia
Biography: I've been in acrid.Acrid wasn't a very good clan, they were inactive an weren't very good leaders.My account was hacked.I started over from a white belt and soon was accepted into legends.We fought hard together and were soon close friends.We then got a name change.We were then Ash.I rose to the top of the clan.As we got better we got another name change.Entity.I did not like this change.we also got new players as old ones left.We became a stable clan with order.Most of my close friends in the clan had left.New people joined and I couldn't stand having to fight along side complete strangers.One friend Echo424 had soon became like a brother to me.To leave Entity saddens me.But i know it is he right thing to do.I have limits far past entity.Even though id been there from the very beginning, i know it wasn't the clan for me.
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
Aikidobigdojo
I don't know anyone

I like your attitude, like jax plaese improve forum activity, but other than that, everythings great, I say yes
"Its not possible, Its necessary" Pilot Cooper, Interstellar
Originally Posted by Blimped View Post
How can you improve Rao:I,m a skilled player in Aikido and always try my best in wars. I'm very active.
Why do you want to join Rao:Rao is made up of some of the best players ive ever seen.To be in this clan would be the greatest honor.
Biography: I've been in acrid.Acrid wasn't a very good clan, they were inactive an weren't very good leaders.My account was hacked.I started over from a white belt and soon was accepted into legends.We fought hard together and were soon close friends.We then got a name change.We were then Ash.I rose to the top of the clan.As we got better we got another name change.Entity.I did not like this change.we also got new players as old ones left.We became a stable clan with order.Most of my close friends in the clan had left.New people joined and I couldn't stand having to fight along side complete strangers.One friend Echo424 had soon became like a brother to me.To leave Entity saddens me.But i know it is he right thing to do.I have limits far past entity.Even though id been there from the very beginning, i know it wasn't the clan for me.

Good App. Good Activity. Good Skill. You have my yes.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Blimped View Post

Everything about this is a Yes, nice to see you too blimped
"Its not possible, Its necessary" Pilot Cooper, Interstellar
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
you guys should make a legit page, and etc, this is messy in my opinion

Keep this to PM
I'm just gamin' man
Hey! You all know me, right? I'm iPortal. Or as people refer to me as in real life, James, so, I'm an average 15 year old, living currently in England, and VERY active on both fronts, trying my hardest to play as much as I can, really. I'll be on steam alot, so if you need to add me, ask me! I'm usually good at ABD, Greykido, Boxshu, msds, and alot more silly mods. ;P

Now, here's a segregated paragraph for my Skype and Steam.
So, my skype is cherry_lucky_13, and my steam is Skybreaker ❤s (LP) Nami

Now, I joined some time in September, in 2012. As I stopped playing for a couple of years, (I'd probably have far more infractions if I played for two years straight. ;p), and as such, I've managed to grow and mature during my time on Toribash, so, I have the ability to help and improve (Rao), by bring maturity to the table, a fun guy who's often on the forums, and a guy ingame often as much as he can be, when he's not screaming at people on Gmod. ;P, so you wonder, since I've been in many high ranked clans, like (Bomb), [Crooks], (Godly), (B) and (FC), well, all except Crooks was inactive, and I was kicked for being immature in there. Heh. I've grown since then however, dont worry. As such of my time being in Crooks and other clans, I've managed to meet the lovely Jaxonia, or as he wants to be known as, -Jax-, Xexas17, I think he was in Crooks? But he was definitely in Godly with me. (<3 u bb), and I might've met Blimped in the past.
So, yeah! That's all about me. Feel free to vote on me how you like, I'll be happy whatever you decide.

Thanks!
~iPortal, aka Skybreaker.