Toribash
Original Post
Professional Wrestling
What are your opinions on the subject? A lot of people cry fake but, even though I know it's all scripted, it still doesn't make it any less entertaining. A 20 foot drop is a 20 foot drop.
Tre!
But a 20ft drop isn't a 20ft drop. They SAY it's a 20ft drop. Just like how they bluster on about how people are 500lbs. That is ridiculous. They are making it up just to make them seem superhuman.

On a bright note, I do enjoy watching it. I don't like the big fat or muscly guys but the ones who can do flips and such are pretty cool. inb4 fags, fake, etc.
Σ
/Invade

Well even if they do fall 20ft the ground of the ring is as soft as a matress

/Invade
It's fake.

They probably weigh like 190lbs max.

And its a mattress.

They learn how to fall so it doesn't hurt them etc.
I will say one thing in its defence, that the ring is NOT like a mattress. It is nothing like a mattress. It is made of thin plywood and inch thick padding, then covered with a thin canvas. It is sprung, unlike a boxing ring so you can bounce but it is not soft. And the falling properly is called breakfalling. It's what stunt people use when they jump off moving cars.
Σ
I used to watch this shit when I was like 7 then during the commercials I wrestle with my brother.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I used to like wrestling when I was like 10. Then it got old and boring, same situations with new fags <_<.