ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] banana
Banana

Clan story
Long long ago, there was a tribe of martial artists who resided in the large jungle. They created a temple which was surrounded by many magic bananas. The warriors lived off of these bananas. They ate them for breakfest, lunch, dinner, desert, they ate the bananas in many different ways. Upon eating the magical fruit they gained incredible flexibilty and agility. One day, a young man named Banchiere traveled to a remote location in the ancient jungle. He did this in order to find the fabled great banana. A banana with so much power that it was the size of a boulder! It was very unlike most fruits. If Banchiere found this banana then he could harness it's energy to keep his family and friends safe in there tree houses. That was his goal. In 7 days, Banchiere finally found the giant banana hanging from a collosal tree! The banana shined brightly. Banchiere heard a voice speek to him. "Banchiere, if you let me train you in the ways of the banana, I will give you my skills." Truly confident in himself, Banchiere was trained by the the great banana. He sliced the banana down from the tree and and tied it up to his cart. After 4 years of traveling around the world he finally became strong enough to return home and lead his civilization in peace. He planted The Great Banana in the main room of the temple and used it as a throne. It released a huge ammount of energy that began to flow into Banchiere's whole body. And from that day on, he earned the named of The Banana King. Now the greatest fighters from all around Toribash search for this temple to become a member of the fierce banana clan!

Rules,

-Do not spam,
-No racism to anybody,
-No begging for anything,
-No scamming,

If we find out you have broken any rules
you will be punished.

Boss 'B'

Banchiere

Co-Boss 'B'

-Open-

Recruiter's

Akido -Open-
Judo -Open
Wushu -Open
Other...

Members

-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
more can be added...

Wanna 'Bs'

-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
more can be added...

Application

Name-
Belt- [must be black or higher]
Posts- [must have at least 100]
Best mods-
Ingame active- [1/10]
Forum active- [1/10]
Why do you wish to join?-

Clan bank

Pyzam- 2420

Clan Allies

Heartless
On Krack
Poison
Wicked

Clan Enemies

Single Allies

Link2010
Gollum21
Evildog
Kooky
TheKingdx
JoboMan
Rift
Eason
TheLunatic
Single Enemies

Clan Moto

Fight now, Eat later.
Toribanana ... Eating Perfected.

Clan bank

Pyzam- 2420

All donations will be accepted kindly.
Clan Goals

[ ] Officalness.
[ ] 5 Members.
[ ] 10 Members.
[ ] To be knowen.

Picture and story by 'TheLunatic'.
Last edited by BANCHIERE; Feb 7, 2011 at 02:24 AM.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
clan seems kinda small ATM
add me to single allies
also, ill see if i can come up with a good clan story for ya, do you want extremely retarded or deadly serious?
also, don't double post, even when using your alts.
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
yea i know sorry. okay will do. also cold you make it funny, but kinda serious at the same time. thanks
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Originally Posted by BANCHIERE View Post
yea i know sorry. okay will do. also cold you make it funny, but kinda serious at the same time. thanks

thats kinda like asking for it to be kinda blue, but kinda orange at the same time, but ok ill give it a go

GL with your app link, I dont get a say in who gets in or not, only the ldr/co-ldr's
also, I have to warn you, they're kinda inactive, but maybe you could change that.
Last edited by gollum21; Jan 30, 2011 at 06:20 AM.
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
....I feel bad for not giving you the money from WOAbank bro...IM GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!