Ranking
yeah yeah no problem bro, i want this clan to be offical no matter how MUCH I WANT HUNTER FORCE. Lol
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
I have a tip. Keep the clan small. And PM me. I will tell you my mistakes, so you do not make them.
Originally Posted by link1020 View Post
yeah yeah no problem bro, i want this clan to be offical no matter how MUCH I WANT HUNTER FORCE. Lol

lol if you want hunter force then get it, im fine eather way bro.

Originally Posted by Cloneone1 View Post
I have a tip. Keep the clan small. And PM me. I will tell you my mistakes, so you do not make them.

why small, what diffenence does it make
Last edited by BANCHIERE; Jan 30, 2011 at 06:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
oh hi banchiere! i see you quit woa and made a new clan! wow man good job. i hope this goes on far. and with link giving you the money youll be official i hope. good luck and the recruitment event you posted it should be in the recruitment center
where is the recruitment center... nah i didnt quit woa link closed it, and yea thanks to him ill have 50k in bank ready.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Good luck with this clan... Also, PM The Lunatic for a clan story. He's pretty good at making them. While i'm here, requesting ally with Heartless.
Check our clan story for a look at the stuff Lunatic.
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Good luck with this clan... Also, PM The Lunatic for a clan story. He's pretty good at making them. While i'm here, requesting ally with Heartless.
Check our clan story for a look at the stuff Lunatic.

okay i have got gollum21 making one so ill see.

Originally Posted by kooky View Post
recruitment center is a new sub-forum in the clanevents board

done thanks kooky
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `