ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Fist] Way of the fist
If there isnt a clan already called [Fist] i would like it to be mine if it is not taken.
Click for epix
Try this as a set up:

"Live by the fist die by the fist"

Story

Rules

1.Respectful
2.No Spamming/Flaming
3.Try to be nice,do your best on everything
4.Try to be as active as possible

Fist Members

Application

Name:
Gmt:
Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity:
Past Clans:
Best Mod:
Talents:
Reason of joining:
Why we must accept you:
General info about yourself:

Aim

Have 50K in bank ()
Get 4 members ()
Get 10 members ()
Become well known ( )
Become official ( )

Allies

Enemies

Clan Bank

A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by momo0801 View Post
If there isnt a clan already called [Fist] i would like it to be mine if it is not taken.

Just use ctrl + F and search for "fist" and you'll notice that there isn't a clan called that way. You can also search through the dead clans to make sure there was never a clan called "fist".

So yea, you can start a clan called [Fist] ;)

@thepureone,
you may only want to be helpful, but when you do the work of other people, then those people can't learn it. In this case it's even worse, because a leader should be able to organize a banner himself (even if he buys it he still has to know how it should look like) and he has to be able to make rules and stuff up on his own.
So next time you could either wait until someone asks you to help him a bit or just post a link to an example of a good layout (like this), though, you could wait to see if he actually couldn't do it himself.
If you have general Toribash questions or queries, direct them to Beginner's Sanctuary. You'll find you'll get good responses reasonably quickly. Closed.