ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Fearless(Remade)
Fear us.

Hello and Welcome to the Fearless clan.
This is The clan That will not give up no matter what!

Clan motto
Never give up no matter what!

Clan tag: [Fearless]

---------------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time there was a boy Who would accept any challenge if he felt it was right. People would challenge him he would not accept most of them. Cause he thought they was stupid, Sooo one day he was playing aganist someone, With a very random name. He asked him, eh want to duel accounts? The boy said no. the guy asked him why? He didn't responed...The guy said, Are you scared? The boy said ok. The guy challenged him in and aikidoBD fight 3games. The boy won all 3games and won the account that was he's. The guy said ok you won you may have my account. The boy said, man keep your account I didn't want it from the start It is your's have it. The guy said thank you, you remind me of a warrior who has respect and think's before he does anything. To me you are a respectfull fearless warrior. The boy said, Thank you....Soo it came to him. Maybe I should make one more clan And this clan will be offical. So he named it fearless because of the guy. He thought it was a very good name for a clan hehe and had a big smile .

-----------------------
No spamming.

No flamming.

No one word posting.

No insulting.
----------------------------------------------------
If you want to say something do not be scared to ask it feel free to ask it on the dsc
No stupid questions
------------------------------------------------------------------------
No arguing.

If you break any of these rules you will be kicked out of the clan. If you are an invader and you break any one of these rules you will be reported.

----------------------------------------------------------
Name-Ingame:

Belt(We accept blue belts and over):

Forum activity:

In-game activity:

Bans/Infractions:

Why should I accept you?:

How will you support the clan?:

Did someone invite you?:

Your best mods:

User card:

(3)Replays:

Once you have filled out this app you will be givin a yes or a no to decide if you are in the clan or not. Or you will be pm'ed.

--------------------
Evildog
Maylene
Dilara
Joboman
Kooky
TheDevil

Decoded
Extreme
Puredark
Cherry
Surf

Clan goals

To become offical [].

To have 5members [ ].

To have 10 members [].

To have 20 members [].

To win a clan war [].

To have 10 pages [ ].

To have 20 pages [].

To have 30 pages [].

To have 100 pages [].

To get 10 allies [].

To get 20 allies [].

Become well know [].

To be 3weeks old [].

To have Awesome members []

To never give up [So far so good].

-Fearlbank-0TC

----------------------------
The Fearless Leader

Co leader
Open for 2

God
Open for 3

Always
Open for 2

Righteous
Open for 5

Killer
Open for 14

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To clan war with our clan say you want to have a clan war in the dsc or pm me. These our the mods that you can clan war with us with.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Aikdio) (AikdioBD) (Ninjutsu) (Wushu) (Lenshu)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we clan war with your clan Please tell us your GMT and a good time date. There shall be 4 members in the clan war.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If you want a clan war with all the members Pm me and I want to talk to your Leader so we can talk about it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to look at my dsc This is the clan that will not give up!
-----
Right now I notice I am not ready to make a clan my rep is to bad at the moment...
Last edited by link8; Mar 18, 2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump