Toribash
Original Post
ToriBot War Logs Commands
I got an idea for the Toribash BOT for all the clans with a discord server! I want to make this oversimplified because I'm not that good at explaining and you know the title.

-help warlogs
-warlogs activate -> This command allows you to activate clans' war logs in this server.

-warlogs #(channel name) -> This command allows you to pick a channel for the clans' war logs to be in.

-warlogs deactivate -> This command allows you to deactivate clans' war logs in this server.

-warlogs add (clan name) -> This command allows you to add a clan's war logs into the list.

-warlogs remove (clan name) -> This command allows you to remove a clan's war logs from the list.

-warlogs addall -> This command allows you to add every single clans' war logs in the list.

-warlogs clear -> This command allows you to clear all the clans' war logs from the list.
Last edited by Fyre; Mar 30, 2019 at 07:25 PM.
Maybe if you can only add the clan your in.
I don't really see any purpose of adding another clan's logs.
[TANG] Member | Programmer | Designer
[sigpic][/sigpic]
For the people who only use discord, sometimes people don't like to use the forums to check the war logs, they can just have a discord tab and a war-logs channel in their discord server. I feel it is easier than clicking on a clan and check their wars or click on the clans on top to be able to go to wars and check our own wars.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
I want to make this oversimplified because I'm not that good at explaining and you know the title

A discord bot, to copy the forum's war logs into a discord channel.
Last edited by Mafi; Apr 13, 2019 at 10:47 AM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
A discord bot, to copy the forum's war logs into a discord channel.

something like that.