ES Recruitment Drive
All three 'Sorry from Canada' replays were awesome, but the best one was the one without the skeet.

Also, 'Meteor' without the skeet was better.
Heart of Gold
Thanks for the CnC :]

Here's another replay! I was pretty pumped about this since I haven't done tricking in a while. The first 50 frames were from Brutallegacy, but the rest were mine. It's pretty good! CnC appreciated.
Attached Files
Tricking- Animal.rpl (179.6 KB, 24 views)
New Ghost Spar, not fantastic, but not bad either. I haven't done one in a long time. The kicks are kind of meh, only because I focused a bit too much on height, and not enough on the actual kick. The kicks are too directly over my head, and they're not far enough forward. This puts me in weird positions. I'd like comments anyway :]

Also, I've made a new replay in progress. Pretty awesome, but I don't know what to do with it. I went full out MrJingles with this one, if you've seen 50 shades of red, you know what I mean. Here's the issue. My foot goes right inside of Uke. I get massive damage, but can only get one dismemberment! Any suggestions? Replay edits are appreciated.
Attached Files
Ghost Spar- Clarity.rpl (376.0 KB, 16 views)
SkyWhale- Anatomy V2.rpl (96.0 KB, 33 views)
i managed to make a couple decent edits
Attached Files
edit surprising.rpl (90.4 KB, 12 views)
leg split.rpl (87.7 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by bcool137; Sep 27, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
#Skywhale Stop at where his foot is inside uke you see something...
-----
I ment where MrJingles1 foot is
Last edited by Nausea; Sep 27, 2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got a new tricking replay!!!

Pretty nice. It's an add on from a previous replay, but I suggest you watch it.

My first cork ever, and my first time attempting windmills. For the longest time, I couldn't cork, and now I've done it

Also, KillerBot, what did you mean by "I ment where MrJingles1 foot is"? If you're making a reference to that the kick is really powerful, similar to MrJingles's, then ok, but if you're saying that this replay is his, I suggest you watch both back through again :]

By the way, I also got the middle piece out, as well as a glute split. I still want more though.
Attached Files
Tricking- Animal V2.rpl (406.0 KB, 19 views)
SkyWhale- Anatomy (2).rpl (187.5 KB, 16 views)