Ranking
Original Post
Richest players?
Approximently who are the top 5-10 richest players in the game
as far as Tc. (Not items)
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
I think hampa's the richest, having made lot's of $ from sales of items and toribash related stuff etc.

I've noticed players like jen6, Cytoplasm, Creati0n have all had tones of cash to spend on toribash, so they're probably the richest out of the toribash players right now.

You can't really tell, unless they show their bank account balance, some players could probably buy all the items in toribash with their money but rather wouldn't.

I currently have around 700$ in my bank account, that's quite poor in real life, but since most people who play toribash don't have a job, it's probably up there with the richest in toribash (maybe).
He said in terms of tc.

I have the list but it's not really my place to share it since there's really no reason to need to know. Santa is currently the highest but that's just because I haven't gotten around to sinking it yet.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
He said in terms of tc.

I have the list but it's not really my place to share it since there's really no reason to need to know. Santa is currently the highest but that's just because I haven't gotten around to sinking it yet.

Oh, i didnt mean to be getting in other people's buisness, i just wanted to know how high up there i am (meaning my bank)
Last edited by Tacticaled; Mar 31, 2015 at 10:58 AM.
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
I could buy 7kk of toricredits right now if I wanted to, that'd make me the richest in terms of tc I'm quite sure..
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I could buy 7kk of toricredits right now if I wanted to, that'd make me the richest in terms of tc I'm quite sure..

i could buy an infinte amount of TC right now..

anyways, people like hampa are technically the richest, since they can generate the TC/items they want anyways.

i also had a look on the santa account which has about 6.9 millon tc on it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Tacticaled View Post
Oh, i didnt mean to be getting in other people's buisness, i just wanted to know how high up there i am (meaning my bank)

Feel free to Pm me your bank name and I'll let you know.
The poorest of the top 100 tc holders has about 465k.