ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Nicholas

Previous Clans; Fo

Forum Activity: 9/10

Ingame Activity:10/10

About Myself: Hello everyone , a friend suggested I'd apply for the clan... I said , why not! So , I'm a type of person that plays games all day ( I usually procrastinate on Home work when playing a game ;-; )... I'm trying my all to become a great replay maker... Feel too tempted to become one , and leave behind what I'm suppose to establish... I don't really enjoy a lot of sports , seem too boring to me. And I also tend to try and start making toribash edits , I'm sure Aadame could help with that.

Replays:
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_Nicoluke.rpl (314.6 KB, 8 views)
#YoungSandM_Yonix.rpl (233.2 KB, 8 views)
#YoungSandM_FireWall.rpl (160.0 KB, 7 views)
#YoungSandM_Voud.rpl (181.5 KB, 6 views)
#YoungSandM_Rekted..rpl (182.0 KB, 6 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Nice Appy, Nice replays. youngsandm is also an old friend of mine gg wp its a yes from me.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Nov 17, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Dinosaurs
Hello Vector, a certain someone told me I should apply so here it goes. First things first my name is Anthony. Normally I don't play Aikido, ABD, Or any other mods like that. I'm more of a Parkour of Tricking type of player. From time to time I will spar. I'm normally on and active in game and on the forums. Although I may not post a lot, I am always on the forums. If you need my Skype... it is Monstokilla. As far as replay making goes, I'd say i'm pretty good. Thanks for (hopefuly) taking the time to read this.

(p.s) Sorry for posting the incomplete parkour replay.

-Monsto
Attached Files
[S]par with Bball_5.rpl (679.4 KB, 10 views)
[P] Monsto_ Fly.rpl (707.5 KB, 11 views)
[S]par with Chaz_10 1.rpl (839.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Omori; Nov 18, 2014 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Dinosaurs
slatt
mh another yes from me but i wanna see what other people think :3
-----
well i guess no1 opposes at least 'o' inviting monsto
-----
Inviting YoungsandM as well,
Last edited by Shikkumo; Nov 19, 2014 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Vericitti
Alt: Bballstar
Previous Clans: Fo, XP.
Forum Activity: 8/10
In-game Activity: 10/10 (I'm on daily)

About myself: Hello guys, I was previously apart of Vector on my other account and went super inactive, but, I'm back now! Anyways, since I came back I have made a clan, got into making madmans, and tricking. I still do xspar mainly but some other mods I like to do insist of abd and aikido. I am a 5th dan blackbelt with lots of experience. I am always online sparring or playing in the gmtourneys. Some of the other games I like to play is Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, and Nba2k15. Thank you guys for considering me as a member of your clan.
P.S. the parkour replay is one of my first ones, so it may not be very good, but whatever.
Attached Files
Parkour 1 (P).rpl (808.9 KB, 8 views)
Vericitti- Jedi (M).rpl (140.2 KB, 7 views)
Vericitti- Sparring young (S).rpl (1,016.9 KB, 9 views)
Name: Fiveandfly
Realname:James Harris
Previousclans: rae
Fourm activity: 5/10 (I keep my fourm on buy don't really post so I can check thing or send stuff)
Ingame Activity: 10/10 (On Daily)
About Myself: Im like to spar and go in to tourneys I am very good at some mods I am good at spar,abd,tophandball,weapon spar,lenshu,grey kido,abd, runkido,abd2 and other mods I am a black belt with a lot of a expirence over the years I had a fun time playing this game I like to play online games like I have a xbox and everything else. I hope you invite me to your clan
Attached Files
Gg Man.rpl (401.2 KB, 10 views)
Spar09.rpl (760.0 KB, 8 views)
tricking2.rpl (406.8 KB, 8 views)
shortspar2.rpl (683.5 KB, 6 views)
Take-Me-Away.rpl (79.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by FiveAndFly; Nov 25, 2014 at 12:59 AM.