Toribash
Well khabib is stuck in Russia, I wonder how they will save this card, I believe Dana will pull it off
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Well khabib is stuck in Russia, I wonder how they will save this card, I believe Dana will pull it off

That match has to be under some strange voodoo curse
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post

I wanted to hang my self when i heard these news. If Dana pulls this one out nobody will ever be able to make fun of him or judge him. But if this fight doesn't happen i swear to god it is CURSED. Literally the only reason i was hyped for april was UFC249 coz of Khabib vs Tony...
Well it's Tony vs gaejte... I'm still super keen for this fight. Lots of people hate Dana but man I think he's awesomeEdit: oh wrong acc
So on the fence about this I'm getting a wedgie

In principle, I disagree with the idea of any events being hosted right now. However, the selfish part of me (the largest part of me) is super excited and I'm very grateful Dana is willing to take all the criticism for my amusement.

Also Ferguson vs Gaethje is such a good fight, and will finally start to clear the logjam that is lightweight top 5
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
So on the fence about this I'm getting a wedgie

In principle, I disagree with the idea of any events being hosted right now. However, the selfish part of me (the largest part of me) is super excited and I'm very grateful Dana is willing to take all the criticism for my amusement.

Also Ferguson vs Gaethje is such a good fight, and will finally start to clear the logjam that is lightweight top 5

I quote everything!

Have you seen the other matches?
Ngannou vs Rozenstruik
Hall vs Jacare
Luque vs Price

It’s going to be a hell of a card!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

This fight is good yes, but Tony should've refused to take this match. Tony is already the interim champion who never got his shot for the title and now if somehow he loses (low chances since now he will be even more devoted to get that title shot) we won't see Khabib vs Tony soon. Dana really screwed over Tony with this, he should've just post poned this fight and put someone else on the main event, idk Gaethje vs anybody who is high in the contender list.

Literally Tony doesn't win anything from this besides money, which i really think he doesn't care much about right now and if he loses somehow he loses everything. Still i'm intrested in seeing this fight coz both of them are beasts, but really bad decision to make this fight happen now.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Apr 7, 2020 at 12:22 PM.
Prediction time!

Ferguson vs Gaethje - Tony gets hit and wobbled near every fight, and Gaethje is a fucking animal. I see it being a close fight to begin with, but Gaethje picks up momentum with constant leg-kicks and eventually stops Tony with strikes in the 3rd or 4th. As much as I need to see Khabib vs Tony, I would personally be even more excited to see Khabib vs Gaethje if he picks up a win here. Both of them present different stylistic problems for Khabib, but Gaethje's takedown defense is a lot more solid.

Andrade vs Namajunas - Thug Rose was beating the breaks off Andrade in their first fight and I don't think anyone is predicting another crazy slam KO outa nowhere. Thug Rose by decision, 50-45 on all cards.

Greg Hardy vs Yorgan de Castro - how in the fuck is Greg Hardy on the main card again?! Looking at some of the names he's fighting above, it's crazy. Anyway, no idea who his opponent is so probably another sloppy TKO win for the wife-beater.

Vicente Luque vs Niko Price - oooOoOoOOOOoOOOo now this is a fun one. I love Niko and hope he wins, but I think Luque has shown to be a lot more consistent. That, and he's the younger fighter who won their first encounter, almost always goes the same way the second time. Luque by submission or TKO in round 2.

Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar - another fantastic fight. I will always be a huge fan of Stephens, but I think Kattar takes this one. Stephens' reckless nature always makes for exciting scraps and nobody even cares if he wins or loses, but I think he loses a FOTN decision to the more technical Kattar.

Francis Ngannnou vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik - dear MMA Gods, PLEASE let this fight live up to expectations. Don't give us another Ngannou vs Lewis situation. PLEASE. I have Ngannou by virtue of having the slightly better nuking ability.

Ronaldo Souza vs Uriah Hall - probably my most confident pick on this list, which is really saying something since I'm not confident on this one at all. I think Souza presents too many problems for Hall, especially on the ground. Uriah might land early and get the crowd going, but ultimately he'll fall into a submission somehow. I haven't seen Uriah get submitted before but I think this is the one.

What an amazing card... Can't be bothered to pick the rest of them, even though the remaining fights would still be a respectable fight night card.

Your picks guys?
Last edited by Moop; Apr 7, 2020 at 12:34 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
To be honest my picks are the same as yours for the same reasons, except for luque vs price, i think imma go with luque, but i still haven't forgotten about Wonderboy getting robbed on the score cards against luque that was appalling

Actually i think i might go with Uriah as well by decision
I apologise for this post.