Ranking
Original Post
ToriAgents are recruiting!

What is a ToriAgent?
ToriAgents provide general technical support, they moderate the help section of the forums, they are active in #support, and they handle ingame reports.

As a ToriAgent, it's your job to be the judge on whether or not rules have been broken and what action should be taken. It is up to you to provide good judgement and make the right calls when dealing with a variety of reported cases.

You must be very knowledgeable about the game and any ongoing technical issues as it is part of your job to help users solve them.

We ensure a fun and safe environment for the entire player base by dealing appropriately with users who are reported breaking the rules and helping support cases in a timely and efficient manner.

Teamwork is very important here.
You will have the rest of your team to help you out as well as the rest of the staff when you need assistance.

Who's allowed to apply?

Anyone can submit an application.

How do I apply?

First, we urge everyone to read this. It'll give you a good idea of what we look for in an app. Please don't send an app that you've clearly put 0 effort in, as it will quickly result in a denial letter.

After reading, submit your application to any ToriAgent or Ed.

If you have questions, please ask.

DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

You must submit your application by April 27th, 2020

Last edited by Swosh; Oct 7, 2020 at 03:06 PM.

i miss you ocean
Will a denial message be sent out to those who applied, or due to the amount of applications possibly received will that not happen this round?
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Will a denial message be sent out to those who applied, or due to the amount of applications possibly received will that not happen this round?

We typically do not send out denial messages in our recruitment efforts. The best way to know whether you've been denied is to wait until the end of the drive. If you aren't one of the people that have been announced, it is safe to say that your application has been denied.

i miss you ocean
how long does the discussion process take atleast? for every application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]
depends on the applicant but they'll announce who makes the cut at the same time (most likely in waves of applicants if they get that many)
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
how long does the discussion process take atleast? for every application

It usually takes like 2-3 weeks before they announce the first wave of new recruits, but don't expect a reply if you didn't get accepted, it's a waste of time for them to send replies to every single guy who sent an app.
^^ Not entirely true as every staff group has a different operating speed when it comes to Drives(seeing as this is TA's first drive iirc). Could be faster could be slower no matter what just be patient and you'll get your answer eventually.
Also ed smells like sweaty csgo player
Last edited by Saturn; Apr 15, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My goal is to have everything done and the new Tori Agents in by the first of May.

App discussion has no set in stone time limit. Applications could take up until the deadline, discussion on some applicants may have already been done well before that. We will most likely not be sending individual messages to all the applicants that applied and were denied. If there are new Tori Agents added and you're not one of them, it's safe to assume you did not make the team. At that time, you're free to send a message to myself as to why you were not picked, I'll gladly answer it.

And has a last note: There's never a time where we will not be looking at applications, even after this drive is over. Hopefully this answers some commonly thought-of questions.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hmm, ToriAgent is back up. Might be a goal to strive for now that I have more time to come back to toribash.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
The application process is narrowing down to its end date of the 27th. We've got some interesting applicants but that isn't to say we aren't looking for more. If you've been waiting to send one in or have been debating to apply or not, please send them in soon. Anything sent after the 27th will not be looked at when decided on new applicants for this drive.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
The application process is narrowing down to its end date of the 27th. We've got some interesting applicants but that isn't to say we aren't looking for more. If you've been waiting to send one in or have been debating to apply or not, please send them in soon. Anything sent after the 27th will not be looked at when decided on new applicants for this drive.

How many applications were received if that's not too much information to provide, out of curiosity?