ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Here's my first one. (created today) It's my own starter move. I was lucky enough to crack his head instead of strike it Yes, it has grabs. I don't really care about the strikes only thing even though it makes it more cooler.

Forgot the replay.

Posts merged, please use the edit button next time. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
hands only head crack..rpl (32.9 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 16, 2009 at 01:03 AM.
Man, this was slappy and slow, use more relax and try to move a joint in every frame
check out mine at comment on what u tink of them .

-snip-

This is the second time I've had to do this. Please stop advertising in other people's threads. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 16, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
ORMO
Originally Posted by ShiftV3 View Post
Man, this was slappy and slow, use more relax and try to move a joint in every frame
check out mine at comment on what u tink of them .

Don't ever post replays in someone's thread, unless its and edit and they approve.

As for the replay, It was stiff, a grab decap (Witch is not good) slow, and you forced his arm off by ramming into it witch was ugly.

Try to relax, Gain momentum by arms chest legs ect and don't grab DM the head (Unless of course, its necessary and can follow it up with something great)

For me 3/10 but i have seen worse
Heres another sample of my combatives. My arms and legs are taking turns so it's easier for you to judge my movements now.
Attached Files
you do know that twinswords are instagib hands and feet right? anyways its stiff had an instagib shit as a mod and overall it sucks
1/10
I'm not even using instagib, I use classic. Liking how some of you are nice at judging. Anyways, here is the best I can do quickly trying to be fluid. (fast clicking attempt, also. i know that i used twin swords)
Attached Files
fast fluid test.rpl (19.2 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Diabloh; Oct 17, 2009 at 09:24 PM.