Toribash
Categorisation of one thread into several threads means we can easily keep track of separate conversations without explaining what we are responding to every post. But I can see that it might be quicker to just have a couple threads which we check to see if any important stuff has happened. I don't know, leaders have final call I guess.
Good morning sweet princess
I think we could stand to unsticky this thread, but everything else works as it is here.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I think we could stand to unsticky this thread, but everything else works as it is here.

agreed. If need be, we will bump it and/or stick it.

doing thing
-----
Insane or some clan art guy should make a rejected and accepted seal like all the cool clans have for us.
Last edited by Link; Apr 24, 2015 at 02:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Here's my idea for an event:

boop

TLDR Ultimate Replay Championship! I like the idea. Guys, thoughts?

Additionally, we could pull some items and artwork from the sack to award all the first places with.
I like this idea. You got my support. No objections. I will activly watch things and make sure shit don't go cray. I doubt I will be able to watch replays though unfortunately, so don't ask me about that when the time comes because that's why I cant. Also, I will donate if need be, just shoot me a pm.
What if the replay team was in charge of this event? Judging, organising, posting etc? I think that'd be pretty cool. Likewise, if we have an art event, our art team could handle it. Does that sound like a good idea?
Yeah. We should just create teams for every field! Seriously, This could prove interesting.
I agree with the team ideia, we have plenty of members experienced in a specif part, such as artists, replay makers etc. However, we can allow the members who aren't in any kind of team to participate judging our events, organizing if they want. For example, in this event that Galaxy posted, we could put our replay makers as judges/organizers; but if there is someone else who wants to help, we could let them feel free to do so.

Also, some suggestions for the event:

Create an apresentation. For example:

Welcome to the Ultimate Replay Championship!

This is a replay maker based event, created by the TLDR clan. Please read all the information to make sure you will not break any of the rules.

How it works:

Objectives

(obs: add the deadline for each round)

*Rules
- No replay stealing, hacking or anything we consider unfair. You must make your own replay.
- You may post just one replay per round, even though you can edit it until the deadline of each round.
- You replay has to be named in order to include the round you are participating. (e.g ##Round1)
- Each round will have a deadline. Don't ask to post your entry after the period have finished.

*Judges
TLDR replay makers

We need to get the art made for it.
Also, we could ask the GMs for sponsor the event. Then we could try to make a banner for be putted on the top of the forums, just like a global, for make the event more visible. ( e.g TLDR presents.. The Ultimate Replay Championship banner)

Just some things I think should be added for now. The event ideia is very good btw, gj guys.
Last edited by Daedalus; Apr 24, 2015 at 04:45 PM.
About the GM sponsoring; a while ago, I tried hosting this event. I had gotten the go-ahead from Cobra to make the thread after talking for a while about sponsorship. When I made the thread... Nothing happened! And I had to close the event thread...embarrassingly. So I don't really know how that will go down, again.

Also, I was thinking this could be a repetitive thing. So like.. every couple of months or something, as it costs a lot.

Also about the teams thing: I like that, a lot.
Replay Team
Art Team
Event Team

Things like that?
I'm still a bit confused.