Toribash
Yeah, I can see that being true. If it did drop activity, we could always remove it. I just think it would be a fun experiment.
There is not a point in limiting the clan from warring. The fun part is letting everyone do it.
Originally Posted by Budsi View Post
Yeah, I can see that being true. If it did drop activity, we could always remove it. I just think it would be a fun experiment.

Skype calls are fun indeed, and would be more so if we were to skype during clan league and wars.

Also Link, i understand where you're coming from, i just wanted to get everyone's input as some people happened to the support the idea in IRC.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I don't see in any harm in getting a Skype chat going as well as IRC. I'm not a fan of Skype, so I won't use it, but that's fine.

If you wanted to, could you or Noel or some other Skype aficionado make a thread directing people how to join the Skype chat?
Alright I'll make a thread right now, but I'm on my phone so I'll start the group chat tomorrow probably.
I can start the group chat if you'd like, shouldn't be too difficult :v
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
If you'd like to, feel free. I made a thread so you can refer to that if you need to find anyone's skype.
I am ok with the Skype chat as long as it doesn't drop the activity on the forums.

As for the war suggestion, I think the older war squad can still take care of the wars when they are online, as they used to do. However, the other members could still start wars by their own whenever they want. It won't be a problem if the war leaders are online, since the members will mostly ask whoever they see online to help them out on the war, especially the 'war squad'. I don't see benefits that this ideia will bring up, it will be the same that we were doing, just with a reduction of people having war privileges.
I think people should just use their own discretion with starting wars. If you aren't as experienced, you probably shouldn't start a war with a very experienced clan. I trust everyone enough to make their own judgments in that regard though. That's my two cents anyway.
League of Legends NA: Locus