ES Recruitment Drive
If you want my actual vote the write me a limerick robocop. Or just keep writing apps untill you get it right, either is fine. In all honesty I would like us to invite someone pretty new to the forum just to take the edge off things and bring us down to earth. But I would need to chat to you ingame or on IRC first and since I hardly ever go ingame or on IRC I doubt that that will ever happen.

To summarise; write me a limerick.

P.S. Can we make it a rule that all applications must contain at least one original limerick?
Good morning sweet princess
I will apologize right now and say that i am sorry that i caused problems. I would rather join clans and be part of groups that engage with each other. Your feedback was harsh, which i take a gratitude to and is something i respect. I understand you wanting to keep your clan clean and a good strong place. Also about the limerick, i do not often write poetry, but ill give it a shot.

Me as i write this a fool
I admit I thought i was cool
and so i was wrong
I hope you rhyme along
as i sit in this blood pool.

Thanks for reconsidering ( i hope)
-----
The part about me joining other clans and groups ( i ment this one, i worded it wrong)
Last edited by RogoCop; Apr 22, 2015 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You got the syllable number wrong but that's actually pretty decent for an apparent beginner. I'm voting yes because I said I would if he wrote the limerick.

You know I didn't mean the second two paragraphs of my first response right bro? Right? :0
Good morning sweet princess
I would say yes if i saw a legit application from this guy, but for now it's a no from me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
P.S. Can we make it a rule that all applications must contain at least one original limerick?

Nowai. Fuck poetry.

Rogo, if I was you, I'd be getting on IRC and trying to turn those no's to yes's through the sheer force of my personality. Or, write something now that gives us a better image of who you are. I also recommend taking the Jung personality test (google it) and telling us your result - that'd give us some insight into how you'd fit in here.
#tldr
I'm in there right now with a few others. Join quick. I gotta run in about half an hour. You can access it from the IRC tab at the top of the forums. Then click on 'Join a chat' and type in #tldr.
Im an ENJF type of person according to the test. If i feel something is right i do it, I like helping people and do so for a right and just cause. I always like to socialize, either with a big or small group. I like having control over situations. If you guys don't like that i under stand and yes zelda i know you didn't mean it. (8^D.
Your sort of changes my thoughts on you a little bit Rogo. I'll admit that that you have massive balls for applying to this clan and even more balls for writing a limerick (which I don't think any has yet.) But I still think that you should try to talk to us in the IRC and in-game. I sort of agree with you Zelda about letting more players in so we look down to earth but I also don't think we should just let people in.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Well i thank you for putting in the thought (8^D
-----
Also about the IRC i can talk after school, my school has a block on the website, but not the game. So i can IRC at around 5 central standard time. until 9
Last edited by RogoCop; Apr 23, 2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump