Ranking
I think I'm good again, my grades should be coming up soon. I knew the answers to everything on a few tests in multiple classes.
I guess should warn that i'll be pretty inactive this coming week. Final tests from uni are coming to rekt me so i need to prepare my ass.
I might not be too active for the next few weeks since my AS exams start in a couple days. I will probably find time to stay in touch during the day but I can't really stay up beyond 8:00 PM GMT. This is one of the reasons I haven't been on IRC much recently. In the mock exams I came top in my class for Physics and Maths and upper middle of the class in Biology (which my teacher has previously ranked me within the bottom 2 for). Unfortunately my year at school got the lowest average mark in the mocks ever before in my school so top of the class is still only getting me a B grade.
Good morning sweet princess
Mostly not present (I'll check PM and the board, still) until Friday again. All work and no play.
My ISP had some sort of accident, so my home internet is out until further notice. I'm not really going to be inactive, but IRC will be nonexistent, and if you need to reach me, I may not see the PM until I get to work.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Alright, thanks for the heads up hawke.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Internet's back. ISP fixed it while I was at work.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
My internet isn't working so untill I get my brother to fix it I might not be able to keep up with everything.
Good morning sweet princess
Ahhhh. I can finally breathe. All done with my student teaching, back to normal activity now.