ES Recruitment Drive
Seems like a good way to get active on the wars. The prize is also great. Just one question: What will happen with the WofM, it will end 17th of may if I remember correctly. Will you guys keep it up too?
Sounds like a great idea for an event! I'll work on those solo wars now.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Maybe the prize money should cover a couple more places. I feel like the eventual winner will pick up a lead pretty quickly leaving little hope for the rest of the members meaning that the increased activity we get will probably drop off as people realise they are very unlikely to come first. It's not like the prizes would get too small or anything if you spread it about a bit.
-----
Depending on how much the textures are worth maybe 10k for 3rd, 15k for 2nd and 20k +the textures for 1st? or 10k, 20k, 20k+textures?
Last edited by Zelda; May 17, 2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Prizes for 2nd and 3rd seem completely suitable just to keep people motivated if somebody smashes first with a mega lead
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Seems like a good way to get active on the wars. The prize is also great. Just one question: What will happen with the WofM, it will end 17th of may if I remember correctly. Will you guys keep it up too?

Yes. Triton has won it. He chose 30k as his prize. GoldenRox and Galaxy were also high achievers.

Do you guys want to keep doing WotM? Alternatively, we could focus on doing war events (like the solowar one) often, instead?
I enjoy a bit of variety, keeps the clan interesting and motivates us a bit more.

Therefore regular events and competitions in my opinions should definitely be something that we do more often.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I enjoy a bit of variety, keeps the clan interesting and motivates us a bit more.

Therefore regular events and competitions in my opinions should definitely be something that we do more often.

Not being much of a war guy myself I'm not much of an authority on this front but I agree with Triton, having events occasionally replace WoTM would serve to remind us of how awesome it is that we can get given stuff just for fighting for our clan.
Good morning sweet princess
Well I'm happy to hear that I'm a "high achiever"!

So are you going to have a second and third place?
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
Well I'm happy to hear that I'm a "high achiever"!

So are you going to have a second and third place?

For the solowar competition? Maybeh.

Can everybody post how many solo wars they've done since this started?