ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Private Board - For or Against?
In another month, we'll have been official for 3 months. That means that we'll have met the longevity requirement to purchase a private board.

They cost 150k. Do you think our reasons for wanting to get the board justify the cost?
I am not against having a private board, but I do believe that they are overpriced for what we would be using them for. That's about all I have to say about this.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
For, UNLESS we are going to get on one of these bigger events and we can use the funds more effectively.
League of Legends NA: Locus
For, we still have a sack with some full sets and items that can be used as prizes on our events. I agree that this may be overpriced but it is a toricred used for the improvement of the clan, the board will remain until the clan's death and I am sure we will have a lot of things to discuss there.
I agree, this has more benefit than loss. Sure we lose an amount of tc, but we would eventually, ultimately, buy it eventually. I'd use my own tc for that one when I got enough as I'm sure some others of us would as well.

I'm down for this board even if we don't have a current use for it, we can discuss a lot of things we don't want everyone seeing. :/
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Unless we are planning on plotting something super devilishly sneaky and nefarious there I don't really see the point. However, I am not very knowledgable about how private boards work (I think I have the general gist of it but I think I have the general gist of a lot of things that I then turn out to not know anything about so...) so IDK. For now I am against it.
Good morning sweet princess
I think that whatever we have to discuss at the moment probably does not need to be held in secret. Though at some point I think it would be useful to have in our arsenal I don't think that we would need one at the moment I think it would be a good idea to get one later on.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
For.

Not everything has to be spread around the world.

Like discussing applications, if we say everything just in the apply thread, then applicants sometimes try to change theirselfes just for a short time to get it.
If we'd be discussing them in our board, we can all give our oppinions, and at the end Ele or zelda or someone will tell the applicant he has been accepted or denied, if denied he will give the main reasons and such, which would be better for him I think, and would prevent us from getting idiots in the clan who act like gentlemen during their trial times.

Would probably work exactly the same on trial members, only difference is that we don't discuss trial members at all right now.

And there could ofcours be discussions in the future which only matters to us.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As I mentioned earlier, I have no idea really how private boards work so forgive me if this is a stupid question; Would trial members have access to the private board or would we save that until they pass?
Good morning sweet princess
I'd say untill they pass.

If they don't succeed the trial, we might have unwanted people in our private board.
And during their trial time we could discuss them there, I thought we wanted it so that they wouldn't really be seeing the discussions about them.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]