Toribash
made announcement go check it out

pm daedalus everyone, he will be I charge of the roster management

easiest way I could've done it. ;p
Last edited by Link; Jun 6, 2015 at 07:22 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Alright bois, the 4 mods for the clan league are Greykido, Lenshu, erthtk, and judofrac.

I recommend we start practicing in these mods and such so we don't end up flopping all over the place when the time comes. For example my strong suits in this event will be Greykido and Judofrac, whilst i'll have to be practicing a lot in lenshu and erthtk.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Seems like we sent 10k, I will ask 5k back.

Also, I think everyone that wants to participate can play, we just need to arrange the members per mod/round. There are 4 mods defined, it will be 3 matches in each mod, resulting in a total of 15 matches per round, since one more mod will be revealed. A member can play 2 games max in each mod and 4 games max per round.

So, you guys can choose a mod you think you are better.

List of mods:

Greykido, Lenshu, erthtk, and judofrac.

Ninja'd
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 6, 2015 at 08:42 PM.
Yeah I'm pretty okay with greykido, and my judofrac isn't very bad I guess.
But I think Noir can play lenshu, and maybe others.
We just need it a bit organized.
From the bonus mods I know I can play aikido and sambo-off.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The best mod for me is greykido. But I've some experience on lenshu and erthtk. I don't like any judo mod so there I'll suck.
Anyways, yeah we need to practice on every modd. I'll be in-game soon :>
Originally Posted by Daedalus
Clan Age: 2 months old

Daed I think it's more. The clan was created on February so, we have more than 3 months old.
Last edited by Jodus; Jun 6, 2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: englishpls
Can I participate in clan league? If so my mods will be lenshu and greykido.
I guess you can participate, you are a trial member but still a part of the clan, you will be helpul. I will add you on the list, I don't think someone will bother with it.