Ranking
Yeah, it would increase our chances to get a better result. I am really excited with it, I am sure you guys will do a good job ;)
Good luck guys! I have a fever, and so I can't do anything. I'll be cheering with my raspy, coughing voice behind my screen for you people.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I'd love to be chucked onto the roster if possible.
I'll play in any mod that you need me in, although, I am strongest in AikidoBigDojo.tbm.
father of philip scone
Our abd skills could go rip for now on the league. The mods are: Greykido, Lenshu,erthtk and judofrac. Better train and be ready on those mods. Judofrac is a bish, the logic goes to the shit when I play there omg.

Also, i'm not clear on something, does the rules of the event says that there should be only 4 players from each clan playing on every mod? So we'll need to select here the best 4 of each mod?
4 best from from each mod, but one guy can participate in more than one mod, I believe.
Shit, I thought ABD was on that list.
I am so bad.
Okay, well I'm pathetic at Greykido, but I'm pretty good at the other three.
I've won a judofrac tourney and ErthTK tourney before.
Put me down for any of them three.
father of philip scone
I know triton is a little bit better at greykido than me, but I can do lenshu and some greykido. If I'm needed to do any other mods then let me know.
I volunteer for ErthTK and Lenshu, also hi Donka.
Those are preferences, I guess.
Ok guys, nice to have you all participating. I recommend you try to practice all mods, especially those you think you need to improve more, so that we can have a balanced team. I see a great potential on the team, most of you are skilled players (10th). So, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a good position on the clan league. Let's do it.
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 8, 2015 at 03:09 AM.