ES Recruitment Drive
Perfect work mate!Keep going 10/10
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Effects: Slight sun glare.
Text: crazylars (of course), and I would like the "c" in "crazylars" to be in a font you think is crazy with the color of cyan... The rest of the name should be in black in any other font that could fit to the rest of the avatar.
Misc: Cool pose of course (^^)

P.S. My head is an "emo" style thingy with black hair and radioactive highlights and radioactive eye pupil color... If it isn't then my head is phailing to upload.. ^^
Effects: Blood Splatters, Sun Glare something like that
Text: MaDWoozie
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k
i like it... but it's not my head anymore. i'll send tc anyways and take that avvy, but i will pay for another avvy like that one but my face from the side, and extra epic. i'll pay 200tc for that.

i'm thinking pure background with dark burnt edges, and nox flames. and a kind of arms crossed look from the side.

not that i don't like what you have, i love it, but i want to pay you for another.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Joonveen can I specify that I also would like the M in Murmayder capitalised plz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Lol, for my avis I type exactly what the customer's name is. (unless they specify otherwise) Like for kristis..I mean..there's no capital there. So he had to ask me.

>_>

@Carlton: 'Kay Carlt.
Last edited by joonveen; Jan 10, 2009 at 04:18 AM.
Joonveen,do you need my head texture to make Avi? It is different than now. You can see it here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...131#post900131

I have Sal911's golden head
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!