ES Recruitment Drive
ok dudes lets be careful not to transform this into some retard thread ok, keep the shitposting at a low level here, after all, theres our discord for that

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
The dude killed his sister it seems too. He went there with his sister and a friend of theirs. He left to the car, got his AR 15 modified with a 100 round drum, his mask, bullet proof vest, and went back and did his thing.

also yeah dude, I heard about it on the news some days ago, he didn't kill himself tho did he? I've been trying to find something about it but just typing his name on google doesn't show shit lol
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

im cool i know
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
<3 ily aku
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
ok dudes lets be careful not to transform this into some retard thread ok, keep the shitposting at a low level here, after all, theres our discord for that

also yeah dude, I heard about it on the news some days ago, he didn't kill himself tho did he? I've been trying to find something about it but just typing his name on google doesn't show shit lol

No, he tried to chase people into Ned Peppers and kill them but he was shot to death by the Dayton Police in the doorway. It's pretty crazy though - where I work, I see all these employees and managers that work at the businesses down there come in to buy stuff daily. Blind Bob's, Hole in the Wall, Ned Peppers, etc.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."