ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[HoLy] - Chat Thread

====================
Chat Thread
====================

The member's lounge of friendliness. This is wherein members share their thoughts and the others talk about it.

Rules
----------
This is simply a lighter version of the General discussions thread; things like what you want to say are examples of what you can post.
Unlike the General Discussions thread, flaming is a absolute non-tolerance and will be dealt with.
Statements that does not suit the General Discussions thread can be posted here.
----------
Last edited by AiroBlinn; Jul 2, 2010 at 06:01 PM.
GMT +8:00
I must tell you all something. I am an addict... addicted to video games. It is the thing that motivates me to even get up in the morning. It is what I live for, every day every week and month, I spend a huge chunk of my life, more than half, on my video games. I have apraximated round 550pr so hours JUST on my games hosted by steam on my pc since halloween. I have thts only half a year or so (I think) wiith going to school and playing on weekends for school weekks. Againg thts on?y on pc. It has a timer thingy on steam. I have probably. Way more on my consoles and psp and all those gba systems I have had been a gamer since way little was youbg enough to have on the sega genesis the snes even was young enough to see my dad play duke nukem and goo hahaha shrink those bastards and squish em. A nes. Colorless gameboy, all game boys up to nintendo ds light. Got the 64 when its pnly game was Mario (good aggrevated times). They say the first step to overcomming addiction is admitance Ha I wonder if this will help (prob not). Aand now since watching E3 I'm stuck in anothher sttar wars phase. Find my self spendinbout 24 hours on star warrs games. In the last 2 or 3 days. This part is due to the fact that their gonna relase The old republic next year I think not sure I forgot.its an mmo (think world of warcraft, star wars themed and extensive err role pllay of each indiv class). What y'all think?
M.M.F.W.C.L
tl;dr

Oh God I read it.

I myself am addicted to video games as well. My school is sucking lately, due to the fact that it's fucking repetitive. Teachers teach, us students learn, there comes a time for break, then go home, and probably do some assignments (almost everyday).

Luckily for you guys, you're already in Summer Break.
GMT +8:00
oi change the name to random chat/talk?

EDIT: oh just when i ceebs reading it all....you make me read it all. HOW COULD YOU?!
Last edited by terryquan; Jun 21, 2010 at 11:02 PM.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
/invade/

Sorry but apart from terry
do any of you know me?
"Warrior who fights with fire"
apart from me? hmm... scarydude6 does! (aka my alt username for games xD)
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
To be honest xeldark all I know of you so far is u like to pop in and chat it up. I'm watchin the lovely bones, kinndah sad and coolio at the same time
M.M.F.W.C.L